• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Drinking

My parents forbid me to drink alchol.
<
I wouldn't drink it anyway. It will damage my memory cell part and I fail in exams(the last thing I want now)

-Skye(digging GP)

Werbung:
Drinking aint so bad in moderation, Skye
<
. In fact, according to the French adn the Italian, wine can lengthen your life and make you healthier.

Yay! I'm having another cocktail aprty next weekend! It was meant to be this saturday but it turns out that a girl I know is having her 18th on that day so it's being postponed.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Date of Birth 12/13/1992

Considering her age, I think it may be a slight exaggeration.

Even still, I agree with you Potty, what a way to induce a throwing up session huh?

[/b]

Jeepers.

Yeah, I don't get the attraction. Then again, I kinda don't really like the loss of control when drunk so I'm not really (I wish that, just once, I would be able to type 'really' without typing 'relaly' :S) one to talk heh.

Lemme tell you When I get drunk well....lets just say stay away from me! My family has a history of being violent Drunks therefore I dont drink that much unless there Is a wedding dance in town or I'm with my ex. Last time I drank was the 18th of June & even then I didnt drink much! I've seen too many kids my age & much younger become alcoholics ( ages 13-19). Kids in small towns usually think there isnt anything to do & turn to drinking & smoking & drugs before the age of 14
<
. Its depressing. I dont even hang out with my friends much b/c all they do is drink everyday of thier lives.
<

If I could go back to age 14 again, I'd say no to alcohol & never had took that one drink! Knowing know how mucked up it makes peoples lives. My family is all alcoholics....at least me & my brother are the *wise* drinkers!
<

Werbung:
Back