• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Does he like me? Help? I'm confused!!

JesusMyHeart

I'm 15.

Positive signs:

1) He is starting to treat me bestie much better although they used to hate each other.

2) He offers help although I don't really need it.

3) He stares at me when I talk and laugh with guys I'm comfortable with.

4) He stares at me frequently and when I catch him staring, he locks our eye contact for a few seconds.

5) He sits beside me during class, he would use his hand to support his head and stare at me for 5min.

6) during our badminton lesson, and when he was during a demonstration, his feet were mostly pointing at me, although he should be facing the front.

7) When I was sitting with my bestie at the front row during Chem lesson, he shifted himself to the second row on my left when they're not occupied.

8) During our teacher's day concert, I was sitting with my bestie at the first row (in pairs) and he was one of the last. He borrowed his friend's DSLR and all the way in front and sit beside me, acting professional and taking photos (though it's not supposed to be his job) and stares at me to see my reaction.

9) He used his friend's phone and texted in a group chat " I love you ____ (me)." "Stupid ___."

10) when I shifted myself to the opposite of the badminton court, initially he was sitting on my right, opposite of me. ( I was sitting on the left opposite of him). Then he shifted himself right opposite me, and starts to steal glances at me.

11) I sit beside him during most lessons, and my besite caught him staring at me and smiling.

12) sometimes Ruffles his hair and smiles at me when we talk.

Negative signs:

1) He would tease me for little/no reason.

2) He treats me like a maid. Texted me "Help me buy sandwich and milk please" during recess. Trolled me into checking my email when he didn't even send me anything.

3) sometimes ignore me when I ask him questions.
4) Flirts with other girls sitting around me in class.

It's my first time experiencing this. Does he like me?

Werbung:
I think the teasing (under your list of bad signs) could mean that you guys are friends and he does like ya. You should just be honest and upfront and ask him about it. I don't know about number 4. Is he trying to make you jealous?

Teasing tends to be a signal that he IS into you but that also can depend on the guy. Do you like him? If you do, let him know, and either way you'll end the game.

I think the negative signs you listed are his tactics to get your attention. With flirting, he might want to know how you would react; you'd get jealous, ignore him, etc...

I agree with the others. Him teasing you and treating you "like a maid" (another form of teasing you) is definitely a sign that he likes you. Honestly, the stuff you listed in the negative section seems more of a sign of him liking you than the other stuff, if you ask me.

I say go for it, if you like him. Do you?

It sounds like he does like you. Those negative signs that you mentioned such as, "teasing you for little reason" could just be another sign that he likes you. Some girls like to be teased. It sounds to me that you two could have a great relationship. If you like him, you should make a move! It could be a good thing!

Thank you for all your answers! :) well, I used to like him... But now I dont. I found out that he treats another two girls like that... So I guess he's a great flirt and a player! I hope that he meets a girl someday who really changes his heart! :)

Yes, of course, "likes you" doesn't mean "likes ONLY you," unfortunately. Good for you for being wise and seeing that he's a player. :)

Werbung:
I think if you think he likes you for a variety of reasons, you're usually right. But like the other posters said, that doesn't mean he wants a relationship or just likes you.

Back