• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Doctor Who!

I am OBSESSED with Doctor Who, it is my favorite show of all time. I haven't had a chance to watch the original series, though I do have netflix now so I can catch part of it. I have however seen all of the sere 1-6 series that is out so far, and must say my favorite doctor is probably 10 with 11 being a close second. Besides the Doctor though my favorite character would be River Song, she is so amazing.

For those of you who have seen series 5 and 6, what do you think of the constant visual and audio references to the classic DW? I love how they are using actual old audio and video clips/images. Its about the only thing I do like about the new writer.

Werbung:
Ah the fourth one, thats the only one I have right now. I'm wanting to get the one that has series 1 and 2 on it, its awesome. Have you seen the Doctor Who at the Proms? That was awesome, it was on BBCA last year on Christmas.

My husband and I got addicted to this show over the summer on Netflix. I was so happy to find out we get BBCA and we able to join in on the second half of season 6. The season finale is tonight, I can't wait to watch it, but I'm also sad that it won't be back for a few months after tonight.

Of course, now we can't walk past a stone statue without saying "Don't Blink!"

My husband got me addicted to Doctor Who when he moved here from MS. I'm so glad he did because I absolutely LOVE the show! David Tennant is hands down my favorite Doctor. I actually just got my husband all the series and movies with David Tennant as the Doctor for Christmas. All we need now are the Matt Smith seasons and the original seasons to have all of them! This is making me feel like having a Doctor Who marathon!

Werbung:
I do like Doctor Who and I agree Tom Baker is excellent. I loved Peter Davison in the role when I was a child. Nowadays I thought David Tennant was brilliant and I do quite fancy him :) The current doctor has also proved to be great in the role.

Back