• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Do you wear skirts during winter?

claudine

Like some of you already know, I love skirts. They make me feel pretty, so I want to wear them all the time, even if it's really cold outside. I wear them in winter, too:D It's not a problem, since I have a really warm and long winter coat and warm boots. Also, I bought myself a few pairs of thick, woolen tights.
How about you? Do you wear skirts during winter?

Werbung:
I need to buy some new winter weight skirts as it's almost fall here in New Zealand. Normally, I wear winter weight, knee length dresses with thick tights and riding boots. :) I think I'll have to look online for a cute plaid skirt, maybe a pencil skirt as I've seen some cute ones on Pinterest.

Werbung:
I do rock the skirt in winter! Of course I my lovely boots to keep the entire bottom half of my feet warm but there’s just something feminine and empowering about wearing skirts. Even with snow on the ground I would rather bite through the chills for a bit while I am outside rather than leave the house without my favorite items :)

Back