• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Do you wear makeup when you go out?

UmiNoor

I don't. I just don't feel comfortable wearing makeup if I'm only going to the shop or to fetch my children from school. I only powder my face. That's all. What about you girls? Do you feel naked without makeup if you go out?

Werbung:
I don't do much makeup in general. I am blessed with a pretty good complexion and have never wanted to cake my face up. In all situations in my day to day life I either wear no makeup at all or I just wear some simple black eyeliner. Two minutes and I'm good to go! Now hair product, that's a different story entirely :)

I try to always wear makeup when I go out. The only time I don't is if I am going for a run. Other than that I am always wearing pressed powder, mascara, lip gloss, blush, high lighter and eye brow powder. The works! I always have my black eyeliner too. I just can't do it. I don't feel the same without my make up.

Now hair product, that's a different story entirely :)
Since I don't show my hair when I go out in public, I don't really bother much about how my hair looks. But I do at least comb my hair every day and wash it at least once every other day. Sometimes I wash my hair daily depending on how oily it gets.

I think it's great that I don't have to be so bothered about how my hair is. I used to be quite conscious about how my hair looks when I was young and not covering my hair but now it doesn't really matter.

I do not wear any make up on a regular basis.
Just on very few occasions like I was a bride's maid and on my college graduation. And if ever, it was usually just lipstick and some foundation. I always like it to be a natural look.

I only wear makeup when I go out SOMETIMES - like 25% of the time, and only special events. And then it is really some lip color and mascara. I just could not be bothered otherwise. I do take good care of myself etc...but it is hard to motivate myself to put makeup on. Such a chore taking that stuff off too....

I don't wear makeup at all. I never really fully learned how to apply it correctly, so rather than lose an trying to apply mascara or
eyeliner, I tend to go for a more natural look. Not to mention I'm one of those people who are always moving, so odds are, if I
were to wear makeup, I'd be one of those annoying, accident causing hussies that put her makeup on in the car while trying to
merge into traffic. I don't have any issues with women that do, I think there some women that put it on just right and use the
right color combination that make them look gorgeous. But I never figured out which color eyeshadow to apply to make your
eyes pop, and I think it's all the same if I just continue to walk around au natural.

I think I said this in another thread, but the only time you'll be able to have me wear make-up is when there's a special occasion and if it's highly required, in a social sense. I kind of hate make-up - I hate the heavy feeling it gives to my face, so I try to avoid it as much as possible :(.

When I was younger I would go out and even go to work without wearing makeup. Now, I feel naked without lipstick. I also wear mascara. I have recently started wearing eyeliner and eye shadow. Nothing heavy. Looks really natural and makes my eye stand out.

Yes, I always wear make up. A good tinted moisturiser and a quick swish with the bronzer and I'm set to go if it's just work or shopping. If I am going for a night out then then it's the full kit and kaboodle! :D

I don't wear make up when I go out, like just going out to the mall or something. I do wear make up though when I go out for parties and the like

I never wear makeup, except when my teenager decides she has to practice her eye designs on someone other than herself. In that case, I may still wear it if I go out that day, depends on how long ago it was put on.

As for her designs.... They are usually inspired by cartoons & movies. Her current kick is Transformers. I have had blue eyeshadow with red eyeliner flames (Optimus Prime), black with gold highlights (Animated Prowl), black & white with red & blue spots (G1 Prowl) and a few others that I can't really remember right now. She has told me that the next time she does it, she's going for a Soundwave color palette. I should probably be worried... LOL

I don't wear much makeup when I go out either. I still have problems with acne so I make sure to cover those little blemishes up but other than that I don't like wearing it. Especially in the summer when I have to worry about sweating, since I inherited my father's tendency to sweat too much. Of course, I tend to be more tomboy-ish than fashionable anyway - hair stays in a ponytail all year around. I never really learned how to fix it and don't like anything around my face, it tickles. :)

I love to wear makeup! I keep it as natural as possible. If I'm in a hurry I just apply the basics but if I have enough time I put in a bit of extra effort. When I was small I always used to watch my mom apply her makeup and couldn't wait for the day I was old enough to also wear it.

Werbung:
I do not wear makeup, thankfully my boyfriend hates makeup very much so. Though the only time I suppose I'd wear it if it was a big family thing. My mother is very insistent about it. So yes, I would do it then. ;p

Back