• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Do you use those Facebook apps?

Cecille

Lately, I have been seeing more and more apps shared on my Facebook wall. Some of them are a bit catchy especially the "What Does Your Name Mean?", "What Will Happen to you in 2012?", and "How Will You Die?"... What makes them interesting for me are the results. Especially if it is fortune-telling, LOL!

Now I am just curious, do you use apps like these on Facebook?

Werbung:
I like some of the apps but those prediction one just make me laugh! As long as people don't take them seriously it's OK, but I expect there are a few who really believe that Facebook can tell them when they will die :rolleyes:

I tried a few just out of curiosity but I didn't make it a habit. I had a good laugh when one app told me I'm going to get killed by a tsunami and another one said I'm going to be killed by the mob.

But other than that, those apps are just silly games and ways to attract more likes on your page for advertising purposes.

I tried a few just out of curiosity but I didn't make it a habit. I had a good laugh when one app told me I'm going to get killed by a tsunami and another one said I'm going to be killed by the mob.

But other than that, those apps are just silly games and ways to attract more likes on your page for advertising purposes.

I think I saw a friend's result saying that he's going to be killed by an ant. LOL! Such a hilarious result. It was amusing though, so I keep trying more of them.

Just hours ago, I took this quiz called "The Lazy Test". I must say that it is accurate though, and fun as well. :)

I do not use any apps on Facebook recently and I think the last time I used an apps was months ago already. Some apps I could still remember that I had used before are:
- fortune cookie
- daily bible message
- friends for sale

I am proud to announce that I have been easing back away from facebook. I still check it fairly often but I am not using any apps or special features or even spending hours there any more. Its like having an epiphany I woke up one morning and realized that there is so much more in my life than checking statuses and playing pointless games.

I have used some of those applications before. I just don't remember which ones were they. I try to avoid using apps nowadays. They seem to become sillier and sillier.

I don't use them generally because I think they're spammy and annoying. I have used a few of them that seemed really interesting, though, like ones that put collages together of my friends who comment on my stuff most, etc.

Werbung:
Back