• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Do You Use Hair Straighteners?

Snowbaby

Can anyone recommend a good cordless portable hair straightener for me please?

I know I tried one a few years ago and it was absolute rubbish, waste of money. But products have moved on so much, there must be a decent one out there?!

I'm not looking to spend too much, but enough to get a worthwhile set? Stewart and I have decided to start going swimming in the mornings before work, but I couldn't unless I had a set to straighten and tidy up my hair afterwards
<
Yes I'm paranoid/vain/whatever!!!

Werbung:
What about straightening creams. Do you have a brand named 'Fructis' in the UK? I use their curl enhancer, shampoo and conditioner and I love it. But any should work. get yourself a big round hairbrush and you can straighten it while blow drying. Thats what my hair dresser always did for best results

Spankies guys!!

Yups dotty, we got fructis. I been using L'oreal straightening cream, in a pink bottle
<
. It's good stuff, seems to protect the hair good and leaves it smooth and soft.

I intend on doing my hair before going swimming, but I would like a portable straightener just to tidy up afterwards. Think what I'll do, is try to find online reviews. Not sure if amazon sell straighteners, they have good reviews. Must look!!!

Don't be jealous 'Nowy. My hair is so silky and fine, that I can't do anything with it. Unless I use lots of hair spray and stuff. But hair spray and fire tend to not go together very well
<

<
PP
<

Are you kidding?
are you thinking to use hair straightener every day?
I mean this is the worst thing to happen with your hairs.
Whichever the hair straightening methods you use ( heating or chemical) it is finally gonna damage hairs .
Straightening is fine occasionally only.

Instead of suggesting hair straightener, I would like to suggest you to learn to love you hairs, and try to make innovative hair styles with your curly hairs.

And if it not working for you then go for permanent hair straightening from any good saloon. This is better that every day straightening.

I have used one before. But my hair is so long it takes forever to do. I used to have stick straight hair until I got it permed. Since then it has had some wave to it, which I hate. But I have found that my hair gets easily damaged so I like to not use hair straighteners on it.

I'm in the same boat. My hair has always been straight. I've had to work hard to get even a temporary curl in from time to time.

Werbung:
I dont use it; actually i dont know how to use it.
If i want my hair to be straight i will go to my sister's beauty salon.
She is a good hair dresser and i can have my hair straightened for free :D

Back