• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Do you think VS's PINK line is too overpriced?

RomanAnthonysMama

I think Victoria Secret's PINK line has some great outfits, especially track suits and yoga pants to offer, but they just seem so expensive. I saw someone selling a USED outfit from them for 40 dollars...That seems a bit extreme for me. Not to mention that their new items can be so expensive. I get that they make quality products, and they're very trendy, but don't you think they are a tad bit overpriced? It could just be the cheap mom in me, but seriously...I just don't get it!

Werbung:
Unfortunately, almost all Victoria Secret's clothes are too expensive for me. I wish I could afford them, because some of them are so pretty! If I purchased something from their site, I would have to pay not only for the item, but also for enormous shipping costs though.
I can't believe that somebody was trying to sell an used outfit for $40!:eek: It's crazy. I'd rather buy something non-branded, but new and less expensive.

Its the usual fare that you would use at home like sweaters, tees, tank tops and leggings. There is nothing new under the sun when it comes to cut, style or color. They have simple tank tops at VS pink for 2 for $30. You get simple ones at Target for $4 and cute ones at $8. Why do I need to pay double? If I got all the money I would save from not buying VS products and getting standard fare. Then invest that in a gym membership or eating healthier then that would be a good investment and I'd look a lot better than I would wearing VS stuff.

I don't think VS or their Pink line is too expensive. When I was in the USA (I live in New Zealand) I was actually surprised at how affordable everything was. I brought a "Supermodel Essentials" hoody with angel wings on the back for $40. In NZ GST (tax) is 15% so even non branded track suits ect.. cost just as much if not more than VS clothes in the US.

By the way I just checked out their website and their are heaps of specials at the moment. The hoodie I just talked about is $34 at the moment.

Werbung:
I think that with VS you are paying for the brand name more than anything else. I absolutely love some of their stuff but when I am walking through the store, I feel that I have a love/hate relationship with most of it. Considering they have a lot of sales going on all the time, I like to wait until something I want actually does go on sale there.

Back