1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Do you think this guy is good looking?

Discussion in 'Teens Section' started by jessie1111, Oct 28, 2010.

1. jessie1111

jessie1111 New Member

This is the only picture I'm able to use unfortunately :(

[​IMG]

What do you think?

Attached Files:

• 006.jpg
      006.jpg
      File size:
      87.7 KB
      Views:
  2. Doll Leviste

Doll Leviste Member

HE IS HOT. Nice photo. Yup, He is good looking indeed, your boyfriend? I'm surprised he didn't melt the snow with his awesomeness.. :3 LOL. Wow if my boyfriend reads this he will be... :mad: HaHa! Well, that is just my opinion. ^^ Good looking guy.

3. Eirini

Eirini Active Member

I agree with Doll Leviste ;):p Absolutely!

4. apple

apple Member

He's looks like a handsomer version of Daniel Radcliffe.

5. Cecille

Cecille Active Member

Yes I think he is good-looking.
    But certainly not my type. Seems he is a happy-go-lucky guy as I see to him.

6. zararina

zararina Member

He was absolutely cute!:p
    I like his eyes and the way he present himself on that snow.

7. msmonkeyfeet

msmonkeyfeet New Member

He's not my type but he appears to be a good looking young man in that picture. Is this your crush or just a friend of yours? Either way, good going! :)

8. bethanyparkin

bethanyparkin Member

Not really my type, (I like big hair on boys) but if you're with him congrats :)

9. speedy

speedy Member

Yes, he is good looking, is that your bf or crush?

10. Lugia

Lugia Active Member

He's not really my type either (because as stated before... I ehh... have a fetish for old British men), but he's still pretty cute, though! :)

11. anndead

anndead Member

He's pretty cute, I mean he doesn't seem to have any real flaws in the looks department...But he's not really my type.

12. summerRain

summerRain Member

I agree with you. He looks like Daniel Radcliffe on that picture! So who is he? Your next boyfriend? Congratulations in advance!

13. altrouge

altrouge Member

He looks good, or shall I say, hot? :p

14. MakingCents

MakingCents Member

He does look a bit like Daniel Radcliffe. He's too young for me to judge if he's attractive or not but he seems to be a good looking boy.

15. annifer333

annifer333 New Member

Hes not bad looking at all! Who is this guy? Your friend, boyfriend, crush..