• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Do you think nail clippings and hair are gross?

clauemi

Why is it that people think you are gross if you clip your nails in front of them? Or if they find a hair somewhere they make a face like it's infected or something. I really don't mind if someone starts clipping their nails in front of me, I do it all the time but I hate it when people look at you like you are from another planet. About hairs, of course it's gross to find one in your food but if I find one like on clothing I just pick it up and flick it somewhere else.

Werbung:
I totally agree with you. As long as you clean up your clippings afterwards what is the problem? Some people are too pemickity lol

Ugh.. so gross! The worst is hair in the food.. if I ever find hair in my food, I can't eat it anymore, even if it's my own. Sorry, hair and nails just gross me out for some reason.

I think that fingernail clipping and hair are gross. I don't want to be touching other peoples hair or fingernail clippings- especially in something like food. Those types of things should be done in the bathroom.

Werbung:
I think the nail thing is mostly because that's a personal hygiene thing. I would never do it in front of someone because well, it's a private grooming thing that I should do when I have the time elsewhere. I don't see any reason to whip out the clippers while I'm having drinks with a friend...

Back