• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Do you recognize this feeling for tall guys?

Butterfly

I don't know clearly why, but I've always thought that there's something extremely exciting about feeling very tiny.
Right now I have a boyfriend who's perfect for me - I'm 5'1, slender and very soft and "fragile" and he's 6'7 very muscular and hard as stone - and there's something very special about seeing my own arms looking and feeling like cooked spaghetti compared to his muscle-packed arms that are seriously more than twice as broad as mine, and sometimes he teases me for being so tiny and fragile, but he does it in a charming and respectful way and he knows that I love it.
Of course part of this has to do with me feeling protected, but there's this other feeling that I can't quite put my finger on - like if we fight for the fun of it and he can pretty much just lay me on the floor without any effort at all no matter what I do, or if he defends me by saying that "I'm so little".

Werbung:
Its normal to compare yourself with your spouse, I have done it many times and at the end I laugh my self silly. I always see my husband suffocating me while making love because he has such broad shoulders such that I will have to be looking for a way to breath in case he put all his weight on me. So its normal and since its hard to get someone of the same size with you, you just adjust to his size and weight.

I have never actually experienced this! It sounds amazing though... I am a tall girl, 5'11", and my husband is exactly the same height as I am. He however does outweigh me by about 100 lbs of muscle, so he could definitely overpower me in a hot second :)

I've never felt quite like that. I am really short/small and would rather a guy be taller than I am, but I don't feel a strong attraction to there being such a difference as that.

I don't like the feeling of being fragile but I do think it's insanely cute to compare my hand to someone else's. My hands are so tiny in comparison. <3

I also prefer tall guys but not that tall. I do not want to look so little with a guy. Maybe 2" to 4" tall from my height is already attracting for me. :p

I'm tall so I rarely date guys much taller than me. 6'7 is awesome! I wish I knew a guy that tall. The tallest I dated was 6'3 and I loved it. I think I just find comfort in wearing heels and not towering over the guy.

It's natural to be attracted to taller guys. In relationships where the woman is taller the guy is supposed to be more likely to be unfaithful, apparently it's a psychological thing of thinking she cannot see what you are getting up to. Don't believe me? Check out the history of someone like Dudley Moore!

I don't like the feeling of being fragile but I do think it's insanely cute to compare my hand to someone else's. My hands are so tiny in comparison. <3
Haha oh yeah, that's what I mean as well - that feeling of being small and cute, and the guy tall and muscular and protective. <3

Werbung:
Butterfly, I feel exactly the same way. I'm simply not attracted to men who aren't much taller than me. I love being weak and delicate, in my opinion it's very cute. My boyfriend is so manly! I adore his strong arms. Looking at them makes me feel safe. I know that he will aways protect me:love:

Back