• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Do You Pout?

mommymumbles

Are you a pouter or a 'stiff upper lip' sort of gal? I am a little of both, but undoubtedly more of a pouter! I am moody and like to get my way. If I get in a fight with the hubby, chances are I will pout and not speak to him for a while. But then again, I am also usually the first to get over it as well.

I just have to have that little pouty time first!;)

Werbung:
I'm definitely a pouter, but I never know when I'm doing it. LOL Hubby says I do it subconsciously because it always makes him cave to what I want. Unfortunately, my girls have started doing it too so I'm really trying to stop.

I think that I am a pouter. I am a little to vindictive for that and prefer to get even instead of pouting about it. Needless to say, I usually get my way or someone pays. However, if it is something that someone can't do or would hurt them physically or emotionally I wouldn't even ask. I am not mean just a little sneaky!

Yes, I am especially if I am upset or mad with my hubby LOL. Sometimes, my husband would tell me that my lips look pouted. Maybe because they are naturally pouty. I don't like them a lot though, especially when I want to apply red lipstick and they simply don't look good! :(

I think I am also a pouter. ;)
I pout when I do not like something or being sad. Specially when I was younger, I tend to pout if I do not like the foods or if someone is trying to bully me at school and while playing.

Werbung:
I am a pouter as well although I am trying to slowly change that. When I have kids I don't want them to pout so I guess I need to work on stopping that habit now.

Back