• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Do you play any instruments?

Lugia

I found a guitar laying around the house a week or so ago and there was also a book nearby sooo... starting today I'm actually not being lazy anymore and I am now teaching myself how to play it! It really hurt my fingers but I can get used to it. I hope I can one day play a Coldplay song. :3

Werbung:
I do play 2 instruments. I play the piano and the guitar. Good for you to get started!!!

I used to play piano when I was younger but had to stop for personal reasons which I honestly can't really remember... but once I start to get guitar down I hope to pick it up again, even if I'm terribly rusty. However I do remember some of the things that I learned, such as reading music, so that comes in great handy! :) What songs can you play?

I just picked up a guitar again the other day...the first time in ages...and started strumming. I got some old notes that I bought with my ex (who played excellently!) and focused on playing a few simple songs first. Right now I am trying out Black Bird from The Beatles 'White' album.

Right now, I am really loving the song Paradise too, but that is more complicated. I saw this awesome image somewhere...

Attachments

• weapons of mass creation.jpg
    weapons of mass creation.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 2
Sadly I don't. Although I love listening to music I've never been much good at making it. My husband is amazing, he can pick up any instrument and play it.

I'm going to try bass guitar soon :) I love the sound of it, it's such an awesome instrument.

When I was in school, I learned to play the violin but I was never good at it. I also played the recorder and the fife which is something like a flute. I wish I could play the piano but I've never had the opportunity to learn it. And the piano is one very expensive instrument. The guitar is cheaper.

I play the flute. It's easy and I really enjoy doing it. I also play the piano but I'm not very good...well, in fact I'm terrible at it but I keep trying because I love piano music:p . Chopin is my favourite composer.
I dream of playing viola, it would be so romantic:whistle:

I don't play anything, no.

I taught myself how to play piano on an electric keyboard years ago. I didn't have any professional training, though, and it's not something I could probably pick right back up now either.

I used to play the clarinet. I still can play really simple music, but nothing even a tad bit complicated. I took piano lessons once, but I didn't keep it up.

Werbung:
I got my first bass today! Coincidentally it happens to be the exact model and color of the one in my signature!

tumblr_mjvujbyN8t1r7krico1_1280.jpg

With me holding it you can see that it's so big. I can't wait to learn and get really good at this instrument :D

Back