• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Do You Love Tea/coffee??

I always have coffee to start my day. I love tea, both hot and cold, but it's a way to relax with a good book or if I have a cold. I guess coffee is more utilitarian for me and tea is more or less comfort food.

Werbung:
Tea every time for me. No sugar and a little milk. I used to drink coffee, but as I have become older for some reason my body has become a bit intolerant of it . It upsets my stomach and gives me palpitations I also tend to get really jittery on quite a small amount of it. I reckon if I had a double espresso I wouldn't sleep for a week .

Tea for me, too. I like the smell of coffee, but the taste is just not for me. I drink a lot more tea now than I used to, too, for better or worse.

I enjoy both coffee and tea. I love a good cup of hot coffee in the morning. I find myself getting a cup of hot cup of tea when I am sick, or getting my period. In the afternoon and especially during the warmer parts of the day, I enjoy iced coffee and iced tea. I do not drink soda anymore, so these are my guilty pleasures.

O.M.G Coffee and tea are the two things that I would probably never wish to be without. Coffee gets me
geared in the morning, but since I drink caffeine throughout the day, I cut myself off at about 8 pm and
usually drink herbal tea...peppermint, sleepytime and chamomille are my faves.

I love green tea, it is good for you and assists in weight loss. I try not to drink coffee to avoid the sugar and the caffeine although I like it sometimes. I try to make sure I drink more water to keep up with my 8 glasses of water each day.

UGH I LOVE COFFEE.

It is so terrible, I am an addict. If I don't get my fix, I'm unproductive, distracted, and need a hundred naps. I also like tea, but for me its something to wind down with. Making the coffee addiction worse, I can't stop drinking sbux pumpkin spice lattes. They are overpriced, sugary, and fattening (look it up, sbux lattes have your daily fat intake in a drink), but SO SO delicious. Someone help me, please.

I know Tea is better but I'm a big coffee-lover. I drink Tea. My favorite is Earl Grey and Chamomile. I've never loved it with honey or anything else. But my love for coffee is insurmountable. I drink coffee everyday-although I never liked it without milk or cream. They always have to go in combination.

I like both coffee and tea - both without any sugar - but tea is my favourite, especially fruit tea. It's just delicious and drinking it feels almost like eating fruits so I guess it's healthy:p . I love plum flavor, black currant is yummy too. And raspberry!:D

Werbung:
I don't like coffee, but I love tea. I love green tea, passion tea and chai tea. I don't like Earl Grey tea, but I will try any other flavor of tea.

Back