• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Do You Love Tea/coffee??

Werbung:
I like sweetened tea. I can't drink coffee unless it's like 1:10 composition in favor of milk and cream. :D
Coffee makes me want to vomit if it's too strong.

none of the two. i dont like coffee because after drinking coffee, i really am hyped and no one can stop me from doing stupid things or saying things

I dont like tea because I just dont like the taste.

I used to love drinking anything with caffeine, because I'm a high school student. Last year my homework got really hectic, so I used to drink coffee in the morning, and coffee after school. It was unhealthy, I guess. But now I have heart palpitations and I'm not allowed to drink coffee anymore :(

I love tea than coffee. Tea relaxes my nerves. My favorite is peppermint tea. I enjoy them after every meal and is what I usually order when I go to coffee shops.

For me it's always been coffee, especially iced coffee, specifically iced caramel mocha coffee from Dunkin Donuts! The only tea that I can really stand to drink is cold green tea, such as the kind made by Sobe or Lipton.

I like tea more than I like coffee. I think sweet tea is the best. I hardly ever drink coffee.

I love coffee! I need a few cups a day to function. That's probably not healthy, but I get really cranky when I don't get my daily dose. :rolleyes:

I am a big tea-holic :) can't go a day without having a cup of tea :) always refreshes me and I always feel great after having a cup of tea :)

I like tea but I can only have de-caffe as I am allergic to caffeine :( it makes my heart beat really fast and I can hardly breath it's really scary so I don't drink coffee just stick to a cup of de-caffe

I also prefer tea than coffee since i think it is healthier and could help in digestion.;)
I like my tea hot and no sugar. I also like green tea than black tea.

I am a coffee addict. It is my must have every morning with some flavored coffee cream! But I am getting back to enjoying a cup of tea midday and again at night before bed. Herb teas are wonderful and soothing!:)

Werbung:
If I want something hot, I go for coffee. If I want something cold, its tea. So I like both, it just depends on the type of drink I want. LOL

Back