• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Do you like vacuuming?

claudine

I know it may sound a little weird, but the truth is that I love vacuuming. I really do! I find it very entertaining. It makes me happy when everything around me becomes clean. I'm obsessed with cleaning, haha:LOL::p Also, listening to the sound of a vacuum cleaner relaxes me.
Do you like vacuuming?

Last edited:
Werbung:
Could you do my vacuuming for me? Only joking but in all seriousness I can't stand vacuuming, it's my least favorite household chore. That and ironing.

I also enjoy vacuuming, I like the sight of dust and other things being sucked into the vacuum. I find that to be very uplifting for some reason, lol. It could be because I prefer vacuuming over using a broom. Plus I'm asthmatic, so vacuuming is actually more efficient than using a broom, because when I use a broom I feel more like I'm spreading the dust all over the room. That's not good for people like me, so vacuuming is actually the best option :)

Errr... I don't like vacuuming. It's such a big thing to go around the house with. And noisy. And heavy. I'd much rather go around with a broom and catch the corner dust. So light weight! Can be done in the middle of the night! Does not cost much at all and needs no electricity!

Broom vs Vacuum might be my own personal Book vs EBoook thing. XD

Werbung:
This is one of my most hated tasks and I really have to be in the mood to do it. I do feel better once it's done, but it's something I put off until I have to and I am always exhausted afterwards as I have so many things to move and then put back.

Back