• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Do you like to dance?

magickat

I enjoy it, especially when no one is watching (ie at home on my own lol) but I'm not very good. My husband is a great dancer so I feel embarrassed dancing with him because I'm pretty rubbish! I love watching the dance shows on TV too.

Werbung:
I LOVE dancing!! I feel like i am in heaven when i dance. For real. No matter where i am - no matter the surroundings, if great music plays --> my body simply wants to move.

I am not great at it. I simply do it for doing it's sake. Lol. Great question. There was a brief period when i struggled with depression and 'oh my word' - i simply could not dance then. Forcing myself to dance...helped lift the depression! So, i love dancing even more now. (-:

I like to dance but I am not dancing often. I use to dance folk dances when I was in grade school for school program. And I had danced on some programs too during high school and college. It was always a group performance so I am not shy to dance on stage. LOL I also enjoy watching dance programs just like local dance contest.

I love to dance. It's such a huge stress reliever! That being said, I'm not very good at it.

I WISH WISH WISH I could dance! I really like watching other people dance, but I know that I don't have any coordination or sense of rhythm whatsoever :D

I love dancing. I like to learn different types of dance too. I can't find anyone to be my Salsa partner, but I still do it solo. I like to use dancing as my exercise.

Ok let me say this first, I am probably the worse dancer known to mankind. I never learned so generally I sway. But when I really get into a song I am generally found belting out the lyrics and dancing for all I am worth. I never dance in public. I would hate for some to think I am having a seizure .

I love it when I'm alone, no doubt!

When I'm in public, it depends. I don't like the attention to be all on me, so I'm happy to dance in a group of people if we're out at a bar, for example. Everybody just having a good time, so I'd feel left out if I avoided dancing entirely. It's nice to be able to let loose and dance away the day.

I enjoy dancing yes but I have ZERO rhythm. I can't dance, can't get the beat and just plain embarrass myself. I mostly like having dance parties with the kids I work with because they don't judge :)

Absolutely. As my username implies, being Cuban gives me an edge. I can dance to most genres and enjoy the rhythm and beat almost immediately. Dancing is a natural way to exercise the body and lose fat much faster than we do with other activities.

I'm terrible at dancing, but I still love it!:p Classical dance is my favourite. I even went to ballet school once, but the teacher there laughed at me very hard:oops:

Werbung:
No, he really was laughing at me but it wasn't a surprise at all, I was laughing too. And you would probably too if you saw me dancing:p . He wasn't trying to be rude or anything, it was just funny and I really enjoyed my ballet lessons. We all know each other well, so atmosphere there was very friendly and nice. I've heard somewhere that "you should dance like nobody is watching". And that is how I dance:D

Back