• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Do you like the smell of your husband's cologne?

Mom4ever

I love it when my partner wears Stetson cologne for men. It's not the most expensive men's cologne, but it works SO well with his chemistry and is a real turn on. Whenever he wears that cologne, you can be sure it's going to be a very romantic evening!

Does your spouse or boyfriend wear a sexy cologne? Does it make you feel romantic? Or, does it make you feel reassured and comforted?

Werbung:
I do! I looove it! He uses classic Swiss Army and it's just the most perfect smell for me (and apparently for other people as well, he would get compliments all the time), it's not too strong and does not have this overpowering manly scent. I think it does make me feel comforted on a certain note, smelling him and knowing he is just near gives me a calm and secure feeling. :rolleyes:

Seems every man has a signature scent that works well with his own chemistry. Just as every woman has a favorite scent that works well with her own body. What I love about his cologne is that it stays on his shirt and smells so nice. I like cuddling up beside him on the couch and watching movies. Being that close, the cologne is very predominant. To me, it's just heaven.

I love it when a guy wears cologne, it shows he cares about his appearance and hygiene. I totally agree with you that it is a huge turn on.

I love it when a guy wears cologne, it shows he cares about his appearance and hygiene. I totally agree with you that it is a huge turn on.
That's it! If a man wears cologne, then he's not just doing it for the woman, he's doing it cause he cares about himself and has pride and that means he's likely to care about his house, his car, his job, his family. Self image plays a very important role in the survival of the self and the family unit. Amazing what you can tell by the way a man smells.

Yes, I love his smells and the scent of his cologne though I forgot what was the name.The first time I smell it he visited me here in my country. In fact, when he to go back to the US, I keep some of his shirts and didn't wash it for my many months, so the I can still him even he is far through his clothes. :)

Personally, when I first met my significant other, I did not like his cologne. I knew exactly what brand it was and everything, and off the bat I did not like it. After a while, the scent grew on me. I don't know if it had anything to do with him growing on me too, but my opinion definitely changed after a while. I can't say that I love that particular brand of cologne, but I do love the scent on my partner.

Werbung:
I love, love, love my boyfriend's cologne. I adore it! This smell is so manly and sexy. It makes me feel safe. I love that when I hug him often, my clothes start smelling like him. Confession: I haven't washed one of my sweaters yet because of the scent. Whenever I feel sad or tired, I hide my face in it and I instantly feel better:D

Back