• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Do you have pets?

Sarah C.

Do you have pets? Are they a part of your family? Mine are! I have a siamese cat that was rescued from a shelter by my best friends Mom. His name is Mechu and he is adorable. He became my cat after my best friends Mom passed away. I was in New Mexico for her Moms passing, and we bought an airline ticket for the kitty and a carrier, and off to my home state of FL Mechu and I went! I also have a dog that a rescue organization saved from the shelter. She has been mine for a couple of months now, and she is a chihuahua mix named Vivica. She is the sweetest and most fun dog I have ever had! She cuddles and plays and follows me everywhere.

How about you? What are your pets like?

Werbung:
I have two cats and two dogs right now. Mine area all rescue animals. My Irish Setter was found by my father while he was at work. He is around 2 years old now and can't get enough of chasing his ball. My other dog is a small border terrier who is 14 years old. She's really old and sleeps inside now. I have a 5 year old tuxedo Maine Coon and a 2 year old little black cat. The black cat is terrified of going outside so he stays in most of the day.

I have two dogs (Jethro and Stuntz), a cat (Wasabi) and a canary bird (Mitsos :p). They are all part of the family! Actually, Stuntz used to refuse to leave our house when she reached it. I just imagine that she had really bad time out there...She was in need of a home and she finally found it.

I no longer have any pets. I did have two fish named George and Gracie, but the moved onto fish heaven. I would love to get a dog, but by roommate isn't a dog person. She's a cat person and I'm not.

We have cats and a dog now. I've had a ton of pets over the years, including some unusual ones like squirrels, raccoons, owls, etc, as they were rescues that we later released back into the wild. It certainly made for some great experiences growing up.

I have three....named Madison, Mya and Makenna....my 3 daughters
are the closest things to pets that I have. They can't be trusted in the
house alone, they're always in my shoes and I'm liable to come home and
find that someone piddled on the carpet.

My two boy cats own me. They are in their senior years; one is BB (short for big boy) who is 12 and Oliver who will be 15 in a few months.These kitties are both from the humane society. The stats on BB is he is 22 pounds and came with an intestinal ailment. His special food keeps him healthy. Oliver is diabetic on special food only no insulin, has a heart murmer and has hypothyroidism for which he gets a transdermal medicine daily in his ear flesh. These boys play and like each other even though they have been together only 2 years.

I have 1 kitty-I almost said 2 out of memory. I have 1 female cat, she is a big part of the family. My male cat passed away a few months ago at 17. I was so used to saying I had 2 cats.

I have 1 kitty-I almost said 2 out of memory. I have 1 female cat, she is a big part of the family. My male cat passed away a few months ago at 17. I was so used to saying I had 2 cats.
In the last few months I have had to let 3 cats go to Heaven and so I know what you are talking about wanting to say a different number of pets than you actually have. Sorry for your loss!

I have two dogs. One is a 11 year old black lab. She has always been a very good dog who has always been very mild. She loves to hang out with us. I also have a 6 year old golden retriever who is also a mild and calm dog. She loves to lay by my feet. Both of my dogs are part of our family. Things would be very different around here if we lost either one of them.

In the last few months I have had to let 3 cats go to Heaven and so I know what you are talking about wanting to say a different number of pets than you actually have. Sorry for your loss!
It can be hard, huh? They become a part of our family, I had both kitties before my oldest daughter was born and also before I met my honey. It was quite traumatic for a while when Peppi passed, I had him for the 17 years of his life and I kept feeling guilty like I could have done more.

Right now, we do have a dog and a cat. Both of them are adopted. Our dog used to be a stray puppy and we decided to have him when we are sure no one will want him. And our cat was left behind by his original owner and he decided to be fed by us. Lol

We used to have pets but they didn't last for a long time, sadly. I came from a big family so I think it's not so surprising. From what I've observed, having pets are ideal for someone living alone or a family with a few members. That way, pets can be properly taken cared of and not be forgotten.

We have a cat, even though my husband is not in to cats. My daughter is crazy about them and she does not take it lightly when her fathers mistreats her cat. I also like the way when I come home she comes to meet me at the gate. Makes me feel welcomed. I think a cat gives a home a warm feelings.

Werbung:
I don't have any pets. I have tried but it just wasn't working out for me. The noise, the smell, the cleaning and maintaining, it was just too much for me. I like pets, but its better for me when they are someone elses.

Back