• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Do You Have "crocs" Shoes?? Read This!!

GossipQueen

Got Crocs? Be careful on the escalator

WASHINGTON - At rail stations and shopping malls around the world, reports are popping up of people, particularly young children, getting their toes caught in escalators. The one common theme seems to be the clunky soft-soled clogs known by the name of the most popular brand, Crocs.

One of the nation's largest subway systems — the Washington Metro — has even posted ads warning riders about wearing such shoes on its moving stairways. The ads feature a photo of a crocodile, though they don't mention Crocs by name.

Four-year-old Rory McDermott got a Croc-clad foot caught in an escalator last month at a mall in northern Virginia. His mother managed to yank him free, but the nail on his big toe was almost completely ripped off, causing heavy bleeding.

At first, Rory's mother had no idea what caused the boy's foot to get caught. It was only later, when someone at the hospital remarked on Rory's shoes, that she began to suspect the Crocs and did an Internet search.

Source

Werbung:
Yes, they really are. But I'm sure they're a blessing for a lot of people... when my friend had her baby all the nurses were wearing them.

granted...but they are still ugly
<

I just had to add.......

I didn't know what they were either until I looked them up and realised they were those god awful rubber clog things that everyone seems to be wearing at the moment...

They are HIDEOUS !!! yeah maybe kinda cute on kids under 5 and possibly acceptable on adults when on a beach but OMG !! why the hell woudl a grown adult choose to wear those monstrosities on their feet in town? oh and btw .just because you match the colour of your hideous shoes to your outfit doesn't make them look any better
<

ok rant over

lmao!! you guys are too funny!
<

I don't particularly like the look of them but having worked in a stuffy office for the past few months, this will be one of my payday purchases this month... but in black
<

Werbung:
Back