• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Do You Enjoy Watching TV Shows?

digitalbrew

I have to admit that I'm a TV show lover. I've completed the likes of House and Gilmore Girls. I also watch shows like Fringe, Suits, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Revenge and Dexter online since some of those don't air here in our country.

Are you a TV show lover? What TV shows do you enjoy watching and why?

Werbung:
I don't watch TV but I sometimes watch TV shows on my computer:) - but only if they're really interesting and I don't do it too often. I love Gilmore Girls, Bunheads and Gossip Girl. I also adore New Girl with adorable Zooey Deschanel.

I watch a lot of different shows depending on what's in season. My number one is The Walking Dead but I'm still waiting for that one to return. I also like Survivor (it's also off right now) and Breaking Bad but I have to wait until the new season comes on Netflix. OH! And Weeds. I love Weeds. :)

I watch a lot of anime, if that counts. The fourth season of a show I liked called Minami-ke came out on FUNimation's YouTube channel. I guess that means it's coming out on DVD at some point.

I watch most of my TV shows online. I have reduced the amount of shows that I watch, but there are a few that I don't want to give up. I enjoy Homeland, Person of Interest, Suits and Leverage. Leverage was recently cancelled so I'm not happy about that because it always put me in a good mood.

I also watch Shark Tank and the Biggest Loser. I find those shows to be motivational and inspiring.

I love watching tv shows and when I found one that I really like, I will watch all the episodes. Right now I'm in the midst of watching The Mentalist. I'm currently on Season 4 Episode 20. Before this, I've watched Homeland, Psych (not finished watching all the episodes yet), CSI (also not finished watching all the episodes), The Guardian (got bored with this so I stopped watching), Suits, Supernatural.

I think I love watching tv shows because they're short (between 20 to 40 minutes). I'm quite an impatient person so having to sit through a whole movie that is more than an hour long can bore me. So tv shows are the best things for me to watch.

I love television shows. I personally feel that TV series are even better than many movies being released. I used to love and religiously followed the series Heroes, Lost and Supernatural. Other shows are Dexter, The Good wife and Homeland.

I'm similar to UmiNoor when it comes to TV shows. When I find one I like, I'll watch the whole thing in order to get caught up (or finished if the show no longer airs). I also like that they are shorter than a movie, so if I only have an hour or so to spare, I still have time to watch an episode of a show.

Currently, my favorite shows are: The Big Bang Theory, Doctor Who, Once Upon a Time, and Criminal Minds. I also sometimes watch NCIS, Star Trek reruns, and various old sitcoms from the 80s and 90s.

Can I just ask, what on Earth do you like about "The Big Bang Theory?" I've tried to watch it twice now and couldn't even get through ten minutes because I found it so painfully stupid and un-funny. I don't understand why it's so popular or what I'm missing.

Can I just ask, what on Earth do you like about "The Big Bang Theory?" I've tried to watch it twice now and couldn't even get through ten minutes because I found it so painfully stupid and un-funny. I don't understand why it's so popular or what I'm missing.
I'm part of the science world and I'm into the same "nerdy" things most of the characters are into (sci-fi, gaming, conventions, etc), so I can relate to the characters. I also KNOW people who are like the characters. I love the references to things like Lord of the Rings, Doctor Who, and Star Trek. I get the science jokes. Most of the people I know love the show as much as I do, and we're all part of the same "universe" of nerdy stuff. I would say that you may have to be a nerd, but my mother is not a nerd, and she loves the show as well. I guess it comes down to that whole "everybody has a different sense of humor" thing. Just because you don't find it funny doesn't mean it isn't funny to others. We all have a show that we hate that everybody else seems to love. I personally can't stand Family Guy and don't find it funny at all, but I know lots of other people love it. It just isn't my thing, just like BBT isn't your thing.

All that being said, the first two seasons of BBT were better than the later seasons. I still enjoy the newer episodes, just not as much as the earlier ones.

I'm not really.

I have spent a lot of time catching up on pop culture in the last few years and part of that meant I watched a lot of TV. I just run it in the background while I work, though, so it's never me sitting down and intentionally watching one show right after another. I can enjoy some of them, but I could easily never watch another TV show again and be a-okay.

I love watching TV! The Big Bang Theory, Sherlock, reality shows like Pawnstars, Pickers, Kings of Restoration and Sell this House are favorites of mine. Unfortunately this eats up a lot of my time and renders hours of my day unproductive. What I try to do is multi-task. I exercise, clean and yes even work on my computer while watching TV.

Werbung:
I watch television but not all the time. If my television is on, it is mostly on the network "Investigation Discovery"--I love every episode on that network. I am a criminal justice fanatic. I love the fact that it is not scripted, every episode is basically telling a true stories of true crimes. It stimulates the mind and it is very educational--I love episodes like that.

Back