• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Do You Believe That We Are Alone?

Dreek Lass

Since I was a child, have always known that we were not the only form of intelligent life in the multiverse and beyond that. Firstly it just doesn't make sense that we would be. We have also been contacted by other forms of life many times, and it has been covered up, and laughed at so that when you want to approach the topic you mostly likely won't because of the fear of being ridiculed.

I have been doing a lot of research into E.T's and our connection to them in the last few years, and it is fascinating and a lot of it really resonates with me.

So I want to ask, what would you do if you had an encounter with an E.T?

Werbung:
I believe that it's likely we're not alone. Maybe the only life forms in our galaxy/solar system, but space is huge and there are places we can't get to. I find myself interested in a lot of the Tv shows/articles/books that I come across about the subject. The way people seem to describe all of the E.t sightings almost exactly the same despite not knowing each other or sometimes being across the other side of the world can't just be a coincidence. Or maybe it can, who knows? Either way, I don't believe that we're alone. Maybe they are just too smart to come here often, I mean, everyone here is either hating on others or starting wars, so why would they want to come?

If I encountered one, well, it would depend on the type of encounter. If it was friendly and we could communicate, I would be interested in finding out all about where it lives and it's social behavior, if it would be suitable for a human to live in and if possible, I'd tell it to take me with it.

I believe that it's likely we're not alone. Maybe the only life forms in our galaxy/solar system, but space is huge and there are places we can't get to. I find myself interested in a lot of the Tv shows/articles/books that I come across about the subject. The way people seem to describe all of the E.t sightings almost exactly the same despite not knowing each other or sometimes being across the other side of the world can't just be a coincidence. Or maybe it can, who knows? Either way, I don't believe that we're alone. Maybe they are just too smart to come here often, I mean, everyone here is either hating on others or starting wars, so why would they want to come?

If I encountered one, well, it would depend on the type of encounter. If it was friendly and we could communicate, I would be interested in finding out all about where it lives and it's social behavior, if it would be suitable for a human to live in and if possible, I'd tell it to take me with it.

It is interesting that you mention being interested in the TV shows that are available because I think that they are painted a certain way, so that we fear this life that we seem to know exists, but don't really have any evidence or proof of. I think that getting us into a state of fear where E.T's are concerned in not something that is accidental by a long shot. I have done a bit of research and come to find out that many E.T species may me our ancestors - that we carry the DNA of up to 7 different E.T species, which is cool :)

I try to stay away from movies and TV shows, and anything that the mainstream media puts out there when it comes to this subject. I go for the information that the government tries very hard to cover up, and they do try very hard to cover up information about sightings and all sorts of things. If if wasn't juicy and full of truth then they wouldn't be hiding it lol.

It is interesting that you mention being interested in the TV shows that are available because I think that they are painted a certain way, so that we fear this life that we seem to know exists, but don't really have any evidence or proof of. I think that getting us into a state of fear where E.T's are concerned in not something that is accidental by a long shot. I have done a bit of research and come to find out that many E.T species may me our ancestors - that we carry the DNA of up to 7 different E.T species, which is cool :)

I try to stay away from movies and TV shows, and anything that the mainstream media puts out there when it comes to this subject. I go for the information that the government tries very hard to cover up, and they do try very hard to cover up information about sightings and all sorts of things. If if wasn't juicy and full of truth then they wouldn't be hiding it lol.

Oh, I entirely agree, but I don't mean mainstream tv shows, I mean documentaries and the such, I can't say I have ever gotten the 'Be scared' vibe from any of the ones I've come across. I saw one documentary about Aliens being our ancestors and it was quite convincing, explaining how certain lore and places came to be, places that we would have never been able to come up with and/or create on our own back in those times.
The 'government coverups' Which I don't think we'll ever actually know if they are or not, are quite an interesting read, but that goes far beyond just E/T's as well.

I'm sure that we aren't alone. The universe is huge, it's unimaginably huge. It would be really strange if we were the only form of intelligent life. I believe in aliens. They probably aren't green nor anything like it, they don't look like aliens in the movies - but I'm sure that they exist somewhere.
If I met an E.T, I would probably run away though. I'm not sure if aliens are friendly:p

Although I tend to dismiss a lot of alien theory claims we see on TV as the result of an over active imagination, that does not mean I discount the idea of aliens existing. With the universe as vast as it is in all probability we aren't the only intelligent life form in it. I know some religious people who think it’s blasphemous of me to even consider it; my father who is an elder in our church once told me that there is no passage in the Bible that says we are the only intelligent life God created. Indeed it would be arrogant of us to think that God should only make one intelligent race.

Werbung:
I think the most compelling evidence we have that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us..!

hehe.. But on a more serious note, there must be something out there; If the universe is as infinite as we are led to believe, then there are infinite possibilities, meaning that everything we can possibly imagine and more must exist somewhere.

However, because when we look into space we are actually looking millions of years into the past, anything we do find will most likely be extinct before we could even consider reaching it, because they'd probably be extinct at the time we see them. And anything alive out there today wouldn't be found as we'd be looking into the past, probably millions of years before they existed... Our only hope of encounter is purely accidental, thus it's simpler to just agree that there is no life out there.. or that we'll never find it, anyway...

Back