• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Do you always wear brand-name clothes?

lovebeliever

Are you a brand pursuer?;)
AS for me, i think quality and style is the most important.
I dont care about the manufacturer at all.

Werbung:
I occasionally wear name brand clothes. I can't stand paying $100 for a pair of jeans, its ridiculous to me! But my brother will, he'd rather buy expensive stuff than keep a roof over his kids' heads. But that's neither here nor there...

I do like to wear band t-shirts from Hot Topic & I own a couple pairs of Tripp pants/shorts. I don't spend a fortune on my clothes either since I don't go out very often, just to go shopping.

If they're on 50% to 70% sale. HAHAHA. But sometimes yes, once in a while its fun to collect something branded plus I like high quality products. I can wear them for years without worrying about its quality. :p HAHA. But when I'm giving presents or gifts to special ones, I purchase branded items. :D Probably one of the best gifts to give. :D

I occasionally wear name brand clothes. I can't stand paying $100 for a pair of jeans, its ridiculous to me! But my brother will, he'd rather buy expensive stuff than keep a roof over his kids' heads. But that's neither here nor there...

I do like to wear band t-shirts from Hot Topic & I own a couple pairs of Tripp pants/shorts. I don't spend a fortune on my clothes either since I don't go out very often, just to go shopping.
Some people just pursue name brands blindly.
I dont know but maybe i will also buy name brands if i have a lot of money; it is a symbol for your status.

If they're on 50% to 70% sale. HAHAHA. But sometimes yes, once in a while its fun to collect something branded plus I like high quality products. I can wear them for years without worrying about its quality. :p HAHA. But when I'm giving presents or gifts to special ones, I purchase branded items. :D Probably one of the best gifts to give. :D
When they are in discount i would also go check it to see if some are suitable for me ;)
But those in discount are usually bad in style.

I don't go around buying name brand items blindly, but I do like certain brands and will buy those because I like the style, quality and quality.
A name brand doesn't always mean the quality of the item is better or that the employees get a fair salary. A lot of the items I buy are fair trade because this is a better indication of fair, quality items than most brand names.

I don't usually wear brand name clothes, but I do like Animal designs so I occasionally treat myself but only if the price is reasonable.

I rarely wear brand name clothes because most of i is too dang expensive. I can buy much cheaper clothing that still looks great so why bother with expensive designer labels?

I buy what I like (and can afford), the brand does not matter. It drives me crazy when someone needs to make a point of what brand they are wearing.

I buy branded clothes, yes. But I still buy no-brand clothes or those made by unnamed fashion designers and dress makers. It's all about how you wear them and how the dress looks on you. And of course, attitude counts!;)

I am a brand pursuer if I do have the money to pay for those brands! lol I mean occasionally you want to treat yourself over fab brands, but on normal shopping days, oh I just don't care.. I think (most often than not) people see through brands when you do know how to match colors, or when you look confident and comfortable wearing the clothes you choose. I'm compelled though to find at least a decent brand for apparels that I do want to last for some time, I don't want to pay less and compromise durability.. :)

Not me :)
If I like a particular piece of clothing, I'll get it, I don't care where I buy it or what brand name it is. If it looks good, get it! :p

whats important for me is not on what brand name was it but if im comfortable wearing it usually you are paying more on branded stuff because on the name attached to it, but you can find almost same style, fabrics with a much lower value. I'd only go for branded stuff it its on sale.

I am really not into clothes brands. As long as it fits me well and it looks good on me, then I am fine with that. But my eldest sister is really a brand conscious, I remember that she can spend 10,000 PHP or 232 USD in just 1 day of shopping at the mall!

Werbung:
I shop at thrift stores and occasionally pick up name brand clothing there. Having three children makes the budget really tight, so I try to be as thrifty as possible. Fashion isn't important to me, it never really has been. I do like to look nice, but the name brand on the clothing doesn't always determine that.

Back