• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Do Reports Suck Or Is It Just Me??

Katkandoo_kw

my computer if I'm on, otherwise nowhere ;)
I'm writing a 9/11 rememberance paper for an english class...I want there to be something not funny but smart, you know? At least for the title...I have:
September 11th 2001:

Werbung:
Perhaps I have misunderstood.... but I don't see how "snappy" and what happened on Sept 11th 2001 are connected?

I don't think there is anything snappy or smart you can say what happened on that day. It would sound like you were mocking it whatever you put.

Just simply say- Sept 11th 2001-We must never forget!

Or something that relates to the sadness of what happened.

How about: Sept 11th 2001, we shall stand together all as one.

Only a thought.

Werbung:
Think about how the world has changed since 9/11, perhaps you could write aboutwhat impact has that tragic day made to the way in which we live now. Or how that day touched the lives of the whole world, or maybe think about the bravery of the people who went into the World Trade Centre to help the wounded. Place yourself in that kind of situation and think about how those who were trapped might have felt during that horror. Maybe there is something that you could write about the plane that crashed into the Pentagon, or what about the plane that the passengers managed to divert? Think about how that day showed how resilient us humans are and how, although we never forget the tragedy, we still continue to go about our lives.

Aimsxxx

Back