• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Diving or skydiving

Diving or skydiving

• Diving

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Skydiving

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

Quirky Jessi

You have to pick one and only one. Would you rather go skydiving from way up in the sky or deep sea diving, way down into the ocean? Let us know why below, but don't forget to click in the poll!

Werbung:
I haven't done both but I think skydiving is more fun! Well, I don't really know how to swim and I have fear with deep waters so I guess if I would have the chance, I would just skydive to see the beautiful sight from up there.

I had voted for diving since I really like the beauty under the sea. Lol
I have not done both and I also do not know how to swim. But I think I could do diving with proper training, gadget and with people around me.

I haven't done either. But given that I have a fear of heights, I think I would rather go diving. And from looking at shows on diving spots where I live, it would be beautiful. Plus its something my husband enjoys doing.

What a choice. I have a fear of flying and a fear of drowning. I also don't like getting my face wet. I like the idea of diving, but I really don't see myself doing it. I rather go skydiving. I would be scared, but I also believe it would be a rush.

I would have said both...but since I had to choose...I chose and clicked 'diving' on the poll. I grew up with my dad and uncle going diving and always wishing to do it. Also, there is such an incredible world down there in the ocean...with all kinds of beautiful life formations and land creations. So, yes, diving it is!

I think I would prefer diving because it just isn't as dangerous. Skydiving requires a plane and I just don't like planes much. I could do it if I absolutely had to but really would not want to. I really like swimming and think it would be cool to see everything in the ocean.

I would choose normal diving over skydiving in a heartbeat as I've been diving before and had a blast, but I'm even more afraid of deep sea diving than skydiving. So I guess my choice has to be skydiving.:D My aunt has been skydiving and throughouly enjoyed the experience and the view. Apparently only the first few seconds are scary. I'd actually be tempted to go skydiving when I tour Europe as skydiving is one of the opitional activicties.

I chose diving if it meant I could do it from a [cheap] jump. I am actually very afraid of heights so sky diving would actually just give me a heart attack, haha.

I love the sea, I find it beautiful and fascinating, so I voted for diving. I'd probably be scared of doing it though... but skydiving is even more scary - I'm terrified of hights! Travelling by plane is a nightmare for me and I simply can't imagine jumping from it.

Werbung:
There's no chance of me doing either, but I chose diving. Skydiving is never, ever, in ten million years and not even for billions of dollars, going to happen. lol

Back