• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Diets

Krystal Marshall

Anyone know of any good diets to try? I am trying to lose quite a bit of weight by the end of the year. It's one of my resolutions and I want to actually stick to one for once! Please comment any good ones you know of or have tried. If you can, give me some advice with it! Thanks so much in advance!! (y)

Werbung:
I'm not a fad dieter, but when I want to lose some weight I try a soup diet so I have soup every day as a meal instead, so it cuts down on carbohydrates and is easier to digest in the evening. For breakfast I have eggs as a source of protein, best are hard boiled or poached as they are slow release protein and you can have a sandwich/soup/salad for lunch. The only soups I would steer clear of are cream ones. The best ones are minestrone, tomato and basil, vegetable or red pepper and sweet potato soups. You could always make your own and portion them off for so many days.

Back