• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Did you watch the movie "Red Riding Hood"?

kalrez

The previews for Red Riding Hood make it look like a romantic, atmospheric horror movie, but it’s actually a silly, laughable stinker with WB-channel standards. It’s being promoted as “from the director of Twilight,” but that’s a bit of an understatement; it’s not just the same director, but also the same amateur production values, sub-par acting and hokey drama. Director Catherine Hardwicke has managed to take a classic fairy tale, which wasn’t very deep or complicated to begin with, and dumb it down for an attention-challenged, teeny-bopper audience. In the end, I felt cheated because it seemed like the opportunity to make a real movie wasn’t taken seriously.
Watch Movie Online FREE

Werbung:
I'm hoping to go see it if the weather clears up before it moves on from the theater I want to go to. The reviews are horrid but I want go see Michael Shanks.

i'm thinking of going today maybe with my brother .. in general did u like it , was it good ?

I haven't watched it. If the reviews are this mixed on it, I think I'll wait till its out on DVD to watch it. If it really is that bad, then the previews are a bit misleading, don't ya think? I'll be honest, I never even heard them say it was by the same director as Twilight.

We will most likely watch it when it is on DVD/Netflix. I usually don't pay much attention to reviews, as we usually like the movies that get the bad reviews. LOL

Yes well pay no attention to this review. I had heard awful things about it but it was a great movie and I would love to see it again.

I'm hoping they have outtakes and such. I saw some of them on the internet so hopefully they'll be on the DVD as well.

I just love extras. You learn so much. The commentaries are often a highlight, though you learn who is boring and who isn't that way too.

Good point Orrymain. I usually wait until I have watched the entire movie and then watch the extras. Or if they have an alternate ending that is cool as well.

Werbung:
Back