• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Did you (or do you) have Morning Sickness when Pregnant?

Zynni

With each one of my kids, I had a good bout of morning sickness early on. Thankfully, I didn't have it the entire time I was pregnant. I remember keeping crackers close by to snack on. I have low blood sugar, so I would feel sick in a hurry if I went too long without eating (worse than normal).

I think I was pretty lucky.

Werbung:
You are indeed lucky because my friend had morning sickness for the entire period of her pregnancy. As for me, I'd been pregnant three times. During my first trimesters I was always nauseous and very sleepy. In addition, I hated the taste and smell of garlic.

Werbung:
Your lucky. I have had three kids. With my first, my morning sickness was there, but it was bearable, as long I wasnt around any food! lol With my second child, I had morning sickness, but I could eat in small amounts, with little water and I would be okay. With my youngest daughter, I literally almost died from the morning sickness. I couldnt keep anything down for 6 weeks straight, I didnt know I was pregnant yet, I couldnt even drink water! It would come back up. I went in at 6 weeks and because my body was rejecting all water and other foods and drinks, my kidneys were starting to fail. They kept me for a few days, pumped 4 bags of fluid per 1.5 hours, and I got better. Morning sickness meds are the BEST!

Back