• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Did he ask you to go out on the first date? Or, did you ask him on the date?

Mom4ever

Who asked who to go out on the first date? Did he ask you to go on a date? Did you hang out for awhile as friends and then maybe you asked him to go on a date? Was the first date a fix-up by friends? Please share details about your first date and how it came to be.

Werbung:
My significant other and I met in an awkward way. I was on my way to a party with my friends and we stopped by a gas station. I saw him walking out of the convenience store and told my friend to get his phone number. I know it sounds crazy, but keep in mind I was a lot younger then not to mention the fact that I had a few drinks in me. I'm not even sure if I would have asked him for his phone number if I was sober. Well anyway long story short, we exchanged numbers and he called me the next day and the rest is history.

Hmm, our relationship with my boyfriend was a bit complicated. We were good friends and she was courting a friend of mine. I was helping him getting the girl so I always tell my girl friend that the guy is looking for her and all that stuff.

My friend dumped him and because of that, we got really close but I was still in a relationship that time. Eventually, we were like playing a game and ended up being a couple at the end of the day.

It was not serious at first and we finally decided to make it serious. There was no first date for us. LOL

I'm an old-fashioned minded woman and I have always waited for a guy to ask first, so my first date was terrible for a single fact; I had to wait 4 years to happen!!!!

First I refused to be in love with a guy that was "inferior" to me (based on social status and home teachings) however I was in love and the days where so bright like never before despite the only I could do was passing by across the street where he was working on... and that was the story 5 days a week for 4 years.

I liked him, it was very obvious and since I began to make friends within his circle of friends, I could learn many things excepting the most important; he was scared because I was "superior" than him, and I was so fool to never make a change in my lifestyle. I mean, I kept wearing the best and latest fashion, the finest perfumes, and so on.

In our first date we went to eat tacos sitting in a sidewalk, and we laughed a lot because he always thought I would never accept such invitation but going to dinner to the most expensive restaurant in the city. Sadly his work tore us apart or I would marry him despite my family would never approve it.

Took me about ten years to take him out of my heart and, who would say this, today he is a wealthy man while I had to face misery after my father passed away a couple of years ago.

My husband asked me out first, but he did it in a tricky way. He worked in the coffee shop on campus and I came down with some friends to get some coffee. When he was taking my order, he said that we should get a group of people together to form a study group for our class and then proceeded to ask for my number so he could get a hold of me. He really wasn't wanting my number for studying though...lol.

He was the one who asked me out. Though we have been going out as a group already, the first time we went out just the two of us was asked by him. I was kinda expecting that already, since our friends in the group were teasing him to me already. I sort of had an idea that he liked me, so it was not a surprise anymore that he asked me out. I love the idea of us getting in a serious relationship after months of being friends first. We knew each other already that much before we became a couple so adjusting to each other's attitude and behavior did not come as a challenge anymore.

We knew each other for long but not as a dating couple so when the time came and the chemistry was there, we met but not for a date but to discuss other issues. The meeting ended being a date so I guess no one asked the other for a date. We had a lot of fun that night and from then he become my boyfriend and later my husband.

My boyfriend was a friend of my sisters. When I met him I made it known that I liked him, so I guess I made the first move.

We were friends for a while and it just kind of developed. I know that we both had made hints about wanting it go somewhere, and when we finally got together again we just started going out with out thinking about it.

I've never actually asked anyone out on a date. For my current relationship he didn't really ask for a date either. We just sort of found ourselves in a friendship that was more than a friendship. We did discuss making it an official relationship and from there, continue doing a lot of things that were already doing that might have at some point been considered a date, but nothing official.

My husband asked me out. It took him two weeks to call me but he was the one that asked me. He was pretty nervous and shy back then and was worried about me saying no. 3o years later, we are still happily married and still in love.

Our case involved some drama before we got into this relationship we're in right now, so there was really no asking out that went on. But I guess I could consider myself as the who initiated since after all, I was the first one to confess my feelings, which was lovingly returned by him.

I'm a traditional girl, I like when it's a man who makes the first move. I want to be treated like a princess and I want to be surrounded by gentlemen. I wouldn't be courageous enough to ask someone out. And it would feel strange. It's my boyfriend who asked me out on a date, he prepared everything and it was a very special evening:D

Werbung:
I don't think we really had a first date. We met on the Internet while I was in California and he was in the process of moving to Missouri. I wanted to do a road trip across the USA and would be passing through Missouri on the day he was moving there. So we timed it so that we both arrived at the house at the same time and I helped him move in and then stayed with him and explored Missouri for a few weeks. Not exactly a date. We basically just moved in together!

Back