• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Details of your death

Would you rather know....

• WHEN you are going to die?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOW you are going to die?

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Quirky Jessi

Would you rather...

Know WHEN you are going to die?

or

HOW you are going to die?

And yes, you have to choose one. :p

Werbung:
I would rather know how I was going to die. If I knew how it would happen, I could be a lot more care free. Let's say that I die of a drowning accident, then I know to stay away from the water. If I knew that I was going to die in a motorcycle accident, then I would never drive or ride a motorcycle. I would probably be a lot more brave than I am now. Knowing when the day comes that I die would be too much for me. I'd stress over it way too much.

So Jessi, what would you choose?

If I knew how it would happen, I could be a lot more care free. Let's say that I die of a drowning accident, then I know to stay away from the water. If I knew that I was going to die in a motorcycle accident, then I would never drive or ride a motorcycle

I don't know about that. Wouldn't it make you scared of every possible encounter where those might exist then? If you were to die in a motorcycle accident, that could happen tomorrow when you step outside your door and one comes speeding down the rode..... or it could come in 50 years. Drowning? You could have a water line break in your house and you trip and fall, drowning in a small puddle. You would be nervous every time you encountered water or saw a motorcycle, etc, don't you think?

Werbung:
I don't think I would choose WHEN I'm going to die because I would be a nervous wreck leading up to the time. I would be so anxious about how it's going to happen that I wouldn't even be able to enjoy my last day.

Knowing how I'm going to die gives me a bit more options. If it's unpleasant, I can cut that off and choice my own way to go.

Honestly, both options suck because I would prefer not to know either way.

Back