• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Delayed Period

soccerbai123

Hello girls,

I just need to post this. I have been getting delayed periods lately. Before, I always get my period on the fifth day of the month and now I am always 2 or 3 days delayed. I get the signs that it is coming since I am getting the leg cramps and the abdomen pain but it is just not coming out.

I have been drinking a lot lately and I am afraid that this is the reason.

Has anyone ever experienced this?

Werbung:
May I know how old are you? Usually it happened with teenagers. My period is not normal at all. It falls on different dates of the month. I have same signs as well like cramps. But if you had your period for along time which is normal and there changes just now, I would suggest you better go for a check-up. I am not worried about mine because its not normal ever since. I know I will be having problem about it especially in getting pregnant, but that's how it goes.

My first question would be why have you been drinking so much lately? I only ask because if it's due to stress, I myself find that my periods become erratic when I'm dealing with a lot of stress. There have even been times when I've gone an entire month without having a period because of stress and lack of sleep. If you've recently started a new type of birth control that could also have something to do with it. If you're concerned, you could always bring it to the attention of your doctor. It's entirely possible that it's nothing at all, but I always think it's better to be safe than sorry.

May I know how old are you? Usually it happened with teenagers. My period is not normal at all. It falls on different dates of the month. I have same signs as well like cramps. But if you had your period for along time which is normal and there changes just now, I would suggest you better go for a check-up. I am not worried about mine because its not normal ever since. I know I will be having problem about it especially in getting pregnant, but that's how it goes.

I am 21 years old. I use to have normal period but within the last 3 months or four, I get delayed periods. I am scared that something is wrong.

My first question would be why have you been drinking so much lately? I only ask because if it's due to stress, I myself find that my periods become erratic when I'm dealing with a lot of stress. There have even been times when I've gone an entire month without having a period because of stress and lack of sleep. If you've recently started a new type of birth control that could also have something to do with it. If you're concerned, you could always bring it to the attention of your doctor. It's entirely possible that it's nothing at all, but I always think it's better to be safe than sorry.

Yeah, maybe I will have myself checked. A lot of factors actually why I am drinking like I just want to have fun and yeah, stress. Just want to relieve the stress by drinking.

I am 21 years old. I use to have normal period but within the last 3 months or four, I get delayed periods. I am scared that something is wrong.

So, it goes normal from the start. Lack of sleep and stress will also affect our monthly period and I've noticed. Mine is worst because if I am on severe stressed I am a month delayed. You mean you're drinking alcohol? I guess you need to minimize it and observe if there is a change. God bless.

So, it goes normal from the start. Lack of sleep and stress will also affect our monthly period and I've noticed. Mine is worst because if I am on severe stressed I am a month delayed. You mean you're drinking alcohol? I guess you need to minimize it and observe if there is a change. God bless.

yeah, will definitely do that. i am also facing a lot of stress in my life since I am in the process of finding a new job due to my current status of my present job. Because of this, I am thinking a lot lately and cannot sleep too.

I just got my period yesterday so I was delayed for five days. I really need to live healthy from now on. Thank you

Vitex is an amazing herb for regulating cycles. I have PCOS and my cycles are very irregular so I've added Vitex to my regimen. It is a slow acting herb that works on balancing your hormones, so it can take 3-6 months to see maximum benefits. But I think it is much better than birth control or man made hormones.

Drinking could be a factor, medically speaking liquors contains some elements that slows down the metabolism of the body and other functions of the body, though we cannot determine by now if that's really the reason. I suggest that if you think that this is a bit alarming already then you have to consult an OB gyne already. =)

Only 5 days delayed! Good for you! My period sometimes gets delayed for 2 weeks. I even skip a month when when I've been going through a lot of stress or lacking sleep. @Faithshekinah, I have PCOS too! I used to take progesterone pills for them, but I've stopped for several reasons. I'm going to look up Vitex since you got me interested. Thanks! :)

Werbung:
I'm not a person to go to the doctor. But I would definitely go see a doctor. I was having issues over the last year with my period as well. Like missed periods, late, only having them for 2 days, spotting in between. At the insistence of my husband I went in and was seen and found out I had an infection.

Back