• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

December Baby/kids Check-in

Snowbaby

How are the likkle bundles of joy??

Crawling? Smiling? Walking? Cheeky? Angel or devil?

Tell us!!!

How are the toddlers/children looking forward to Christmas? This was the time of year i LOVED when I nannied, it's so exciting for wee kiddies!!!! Have they got their Santa Letters written? Sent? Are they asking for the earth or is there something special they want?

<

Werbung:
Edie is a master at crawling now! She is also pulling herself up and cruising around which hopefully might mean she'll be an early walker, unlike her brothers.
Joel and Ben both have their christmas plays this week so I guess we will have 2 very tired little boys by Friday!

Well Jordan was not a typical little 4yr old girl. No dolls allowed.

She asked Santa for a nintendo DS.

2 girls and both are tomboys.
<

Umm...Im not a mother but I have a baby cousin, Sierra, and she adored the Christmas season. And every once in a while she'll stand up on a baby chair with her toy microphone and sing "Its Raining Men" XD or she'll sit down at the piano and sing "Joy to the World" (Actually it comes out more like "All the fishes in the sea!! JOY!!" But we get what she's saying.
<
)

We went to Fiji just before Xmas which as you can imagine was beautiful.

Here's Jordan enjoying the wildlife...

DSCN0662.jpg

Bratz! lol She's adorable.
<
I can't beleive how calm she is, considering there is a lizard as big as she is on her head.
<

Werbung:
Thanks, sweetie though..... you wouldn't want to meet her when she's in an all out brawl with her big brother.
<

She has at least picked out some girly things for her birthday this year. A talking care bear and a fun park playset for my little pony. I just had to explain to her she has to wait till it is her birthday before she recieves them.
<

Back