• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Dear Snuffy:

El Snuffy

A happy starship. A jazzy, happy starship.
Me: Wow Snuffy, has anyone told you how pretty you are today?

Myself: Why no they have not.

Me: You are looking scrumptious! If it wasn't weird and probably impossible I'd totally make out with myself.

Myself: Oh my, that's very flattering, thank you!

Me: No problem. Might I also mention how cool you are. You're like Frank Sinatra, only without the Mob connections.

Myself: Shut up!

Me: No, no, it's true. You are awesome. Everybody thinks so. See?

Other Assorted Voices in My Head: Sure, sure. Awesome. Where's the refrigerator?

Myself: Well this is just all truly wonderful.

Me: It's the God's honest truth.

Myself: Well thank you.

Me: Anytime, man. Anytime.

Werbung:
Wow Snuffy. You're so pretty you needed the exact same thread twice!
<

Voices in Subby's head:

Subby1: Look at that, he is so unsure of his prettiness he is seeking his own approval.

Subby2: Yes... of course they are going to tell him he is prettier. Where can they go if they tell him the truth?

Subby1: I hear Donkey got kicked out, for telling Snuffy the truth... and that there never really was a squirrel... it was just a huge donkey-subby cover up.

Subby3: Shut up you two.... I'm trying to think of something constructive.

Subby1: Sorry...

Subby2: Sorry....

Subby3: Dot... on stilts!

Subby1: Now thats constructive... how about now we go bother thistle....

Subby2: yeah, she seems peaceful and happy.... lets ruin it while we can.....

Snuffy: Snuffy is awesome....

Subby1: GET HIM!!!!!

*subbys personalities all chase snuffy's personality, who had come over on a foriegn personality exchange program.*

Donkey says he is not amused. And Subby is smooth as a locomotive when drunk.

My, ah, I got this funky error message, so I posted the thing again, and now it's here twice. If there's yanno, a mod or something that can delete the extra, that'd be awesome. K? K.
<

Dear Tilly:

Snogpile?

Werbung:
Back