• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

*cries*

Catrat

Ok so it's 1:09am. I have an exam in less than 8 and a half hours and I can't sleep. I have had severe insomnia for awhile now but I need to sleep I have an exam. Ahhhh *cries*. I was prescribed imovane for sleep but it gives me sleep paralysis and makes flashbacks/bad dreams happen so I asked for different sleeping pills and was meant to get them today. Except then my doctor was all 'try imovane for awhile longer'. UM NO THANKS: stupid guy doesn't understand what the hell it's like to wake up and not be able to move and be disgusted at myself the rest of the day because of the hell that reigns in my head.
I can't stand this.
University entrance is riding on my next exams.
I honestly cannot stand this. I feel like giving up, it's just too much stress.
I had to take my friend to A&E with a panadol overdose the other day, so I'm worried about her too. This just sucks
<
<
<

Werbung:
Ok hun, the harder you try to sleep the more wound up you will get.

Try some hot milk/hot chocolate made with milk.

I'd advise you get an oil burner, some lavander oil, and burn it in your room just before bedtime... add water in top and about 4 or 5 drops of oil. Make sure you blow candle out before you sleep!!!

Lavander oil is great for helping to relax and sleep.
<

Werbung:
Back