• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

*cries*

Potholer

Why does she have to diiiiiiiie?

I'm watching Moulin Rouge and I always get all emotional when I watch it. They're so in looove and then that stupid stupid person has to say

"This ending is stupid. Why would the courtesan choose the poor script writer over the rich maharajah. Ooops, did I say script writer [ie, ewan mcgregor]? I meant sitar player"

And then the duke gets angry and tries to get cute ewan mcgregor killed so Satine has to pretend not to love him to save him and then they have a falling out and then they get back together and then she DIES. DIIIIIES

*cries*

It's soooo saaaaaaad.

Curse you tuberculosis! Curse you!!!!!

EDIT:
You know what other movie is like "NOooo so saaaaaad *cry cry cry*"? The Notebook. So cute and sweet and cryfull and I want to see it again. *sniffle*

Oooo Ewan and Satine are about to get together again! *cries* *sings along* never knew I could feel like this...like I'd never seen the sky before

</emo/overlyinvolved>

Man I lvoe this movie.

EDIT2:
She's about to dieeeeeeee

Werbung:
LOL!!!!!!!! Sorry to laugh but omg I thought "OMG potty's friend died"

<
Tis a good movie huh?
<

liar liar makes me cry
<
infact loads of films tug on my heart strings.. gawd im such a sad case lol

LMAO Snowy. Sorry
<
It's a darn good movie. Except it's very crazy at the beginning but once you get past the craziness (such as a dwarf dressed as a nun and a narcoleptic fallign through a roof) it's Brilliant.

Chaz, I think you should see it. *forceful eyecontact* Go.

<
Awww Bubbles you're such a cutie! Liar Liar....as in...the one with Jim Carey.....?

It's even worse when you cry through a cartoon. When Mufasa dies in the Lion King I always cry.
<

Moulin Rouge is such a sad movie
<
but it is a good film. it's the only romantic movie i have ever watched all the way through
<

EDIT: that part where one guy is singing 'Roxxanne' and the guy who Ewan McGregor plays is sing that song that other song always makes me cry
<

but that part where Zidler (i think...) goes to the Dukes tower and they are singing 'Like A Virgin' is so funny!
<

whats not sad in liar liar Potholer.. the little boy feels so let down by his dad all the time.. and is always like sheesh i hate him.. and when his dad goes to make an effort.. it all goes wrong and they still end up apart "heart breaking" lol

Oooo that movie scares me! She's so crazy! CRAZY.

So sad when the hungarian gets hung
<
. She was the only innocent one aye?

Werbung:
Back