• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

*cries* He's So Lonely!

Princess Pyro

I just finished watching The Phantom of the Opera, and the ending always makes me cry. He gave her up to Raoul and now he's all alone :( *Cries*

Sorry, I'm a hopeless romantic. This movie and Moulin Rouge always make me cry. Although I did cry during Star Wars episode 3. He wanted to save her, and ended up being the one that killed her *Runs off and cries again*

Werbung:
I haven't ever watched all of The Phantom of the Opera and Moulin Rouge, but I've seen Star Wars ep. 3 and I cried too at tht part :(

Everyone at the cinemas was looking at me weird when I was crying during Star Wars 3. Here I was in my gothic clothing with studs and chains and stuff... A complete blubbering mess :lol:

I loved the Moulin rouge, but I didn't cry. It's all like a play, and a bit tacky (on purpose, as it should be), so that ending was quite expected, and a bit tacky as well - which is all ok, cause that's what they were aiming for...

The new Phantom I didn't see, I did an older version - and I cried my eyes out...

Werbung:
Back