• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Course Selection For University

Potholer

Is anyone else looking at their degrees and courses they're thinking of taking at uni next year?

I finally got a move on because they say that it's better to get in quicker becuase then your hall of residence application is more likely to be accepted.

So, I was looking through the Mammoth (with a capital) application book to work out my course of study.

So far, I've worked out that I'll do a major in psychology (though unfortunately this means I have to do stats in the first year bleh!). I want to do a paper in french or maybe minor in it because I've been doing it for the last 5 blooming years at high school adn I don't want to lose it now, heh.

Just for the hell of it, I'm going to do one or two philosophy papers because it sounds relaly interesting. And maybe linguistics as well. But then, I'm enjoying geology this year so maybe I'll do a paper in that and see how it goes?

So many decisions!

What about you lot?

Werbung:
If anyone says to you "Oh, you should go to your university's liaison office, they're a very big help" then you should go. It is heaps and heaps and heaps of help.

Now I know I'm going to major in psych, minor in anthropology (can't do french because it clashes in my timetable with my anthropology papers
<
) and maybe do a lingusitics and philosophy paper but I've got to review those last two to see if I can come up with another major or minor or something. Hmmm.

Anyone looking at their courses, You should go to your university's liaison office, they're a very big help

<

Back