1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Cool pics I took

Discussion in 'The Expression Centre' started by Lugia, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Lugia

Lugia Active Member

I 'unno just some cool pics
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is also very feminine because in all of these pictures, my racing suit is pink. :) I am the one driving in these pictures.

Lee11 likes this.
  2. Lugia

Lugia Active Member

Two more:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Eirini

Eirini Active Member

Amazing! Do you drive?
    *jealous* *more jealous* *very jealous*

4. lp011

lp011 New Member

Wow, these pics are great! They almost look animated in a way! I like the ones where the cars are lifted off of the ground, those are amazing! May I ask what kind of camera you use?

5. PamBeacher

PamBeacher Member

Nice pictures. Great actin shots. How come when I go watch these types of races in person, they never look this exciting. lol

Lugia likes this.
  6. Heatherode

Heatherode New Member

Wow! You get kudos from me. I am terrible at racing games, most especially Gran Turismo. Mario Kart is about the best I do. Or GTA kind of feels like racing. I get the same thrill of driving fast without fretting about what place I'm in. And if I crash, it's not the end of the world. I can just steal another car and floor it.