• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Constantly changing temperatures!

MizzDeeDee

I don't even know how to dress everyday! It's hot one day, and then it's cold the next. I wish it would just stay somewhat stable instead of feeling like fall one day, and then summer the following day.

I know it's a first world problem, but it just drives me nuts! This is why people get sick.

Werbung:
Personally, I find it rather exciting:p. On day, I wear a summer dress, next day I wear a soft sweater. For sure you can't get bored with a weather like this. I think that the best solution is to carry a light cardigan and pantyhose in your purse, this way you are prepared for almost anything. I also love wearing my trench coat, it's perfect for autumn.

I don't wear dresses. They make me feel exposed and just unprotected. I cannot explain what I mean, but hopefully someone out there gets the craziness that I am spouting lol. I wear pretty much the same thing whether it is cold outside or whether it is hot. I wear the same thing lol. Jeans, top and coat. The top may change depending on how hot or cold it is but that it about it.

I don't wear dresses. They make me feel exposed and just unprotected. I cannot explain what I mean, but hopefully someone out there gets the craziness that I am spouting lol. I wear pretty much the same thing whether it is cold outside or whether it is hot. I wear the same thing lol. Jeans, top and coat. The top may change depending on how hot or cold it is but that it about it.

I'm much the same way. I'll occasionally wear a skirt or dress, but not very often. I'd much prefer pants. I prefer jeans and a shirt, though I've been rocking the yoga pants lately. They're only the most comfortable pants, ever.

I don't like very cold weather. I like tepid weather. I actually like where I can wear a short sleeve shirt, or a light long sleeve shirt. I actually hate wearing coats too. I'm not picky or anything, eh?

I'm much the same way. I'll occasionally wear a skirt or dress, but not very often. I'd much prefer pants. I prefer jeans and a shirt, though I've been rocking the yoga pants lately. They're only the most comfortable pants, ever.

I don't like very cold weather. I like tepid weather. I actually like where I can wear a short sleeve shirt, or a light long sleeve shirt. I actually hate wearing coats too. I'm not picky or anything, eh?
I'm not a big fan of winter coats either. They're heavy and uncomfortable. Not to mention that they're quite expensive, so usually, I can't afford buying more than one and I end up wearing it every day, over and over. It's so boring!:confused: I adore trench coats though. Unfortunately, soon it will be too cold to wear them.

Werbung:

I don't have much money at the moment, so I wear the same coat through heated weather and cold weather. I hate being hot too. It makes me feel extremely nauseous most of the time, and so I have to have some kind of heat relief in some way shape or form. You would think that I would wear more skirts and dresses to combat this, but no way.

Back