1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Computer

Discussion in 'Household, Hobbies & Pets' started by kirsty, Sep 2, 2006.

1. kirsty

kirsty New Member

2. Snowbaby

Snowbaby Active Member

Our New Year's skin for 2006 was exactly like that [​IMG]

3. How would you like to help out with the siggy's and avatar requests?

Read this thread. [​IMG]

4. kirsty

kirsty New Member

id love to [​IMG]

5. Snowbaby

Snowbaby Active Member

Excellent!! Get to work then [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Jujubean

Jujubean New Member

oh yes this is my hobby aswell. Photoshop is my life [​IMG]

7. Riyah

Riyah Guest

Hmm i used to be addicted but not so anymore...
    Guess its because i'm so busy nowadays ...
    Photoshop is coool ^-^

8. tamara1980

tamara1980 New Member

photoshop is cool but also expensive!

9. Seduction Queen

Seduction Queen New Member

I got Photoshop on my computer for my site needs but I really suck when it comes to making photos. All I can do is crop, select and merge. :(

10. Orrymain

Orrymain Member

I'm not good at the graphics stuff but I do appreciate those who have that capability.

11. My spouse does all my graphics. He is the graphics wizard. Though I like tweaking blogger and SMF forum templates. That's my hobby.

12. soccerbai123

soccerbai123 Member

I was addicted to editing photos but somehow, I was able to control the addiction because I no longer edit pictures that much. Just the times when I feel like it. Now, I am just into earning money online.

13. Lugia

Lugia Active Member

I used to love digital art but ever since my tablet pen broke I can't do it anymore :(

14. speedy

speedy Member

I am envious :). I always wanted to have a photosshop installed on my computer, but I found it expensive for me. I love designing, editing etc. Hope I will have it someday.

15. I can do graphics but it's very time consuming so I can be stuck working on a single image all day long and this can also be truly frustrating because my passion is coding PHP-based websites and design its layout.

However I must say that I have Photoshop because it came installed on my computer, but I don't use it; this software eats up too many system resources and has too many features that I don't really need, so I prefer NeoPaint for editing/creating graphics, a really simple application though.

Look, http://www.neosoftware.com/npw.html