• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Cold Relief

Vampy

I have a horrible cold. I'm trying to use steaming hot chicken broth and coffee to clear up my nose but it's just not helping. I'm also using Dayquil. Anyone else have any ideas? I am SO stuffed up and feel like I've been hit by a truck from all the coughing and lack of sleep.

Werbung:
Sorry to hear that. When I have colds, I usually rest/sleep a lot, drink water and citrus fruit a lot and drink hot green tea. I also eat soup dishes with vegetables in it. I do take some cough/cold medicines sometimes but I usually use herbal medicines more for it. Just like making fresh oregano leaves tea.

Werbung:
I use essential oils, especially when there's a cold in the house. Peppermint and eucalyptus will help clean out you sinuses and quiet your cough. Just rub a few drops of each onto your chest. Tea tree oil is antibacterial, I like to rub it onto the bottom of my feet to help suck the bad stuff out. There are also a lot of blended oils you can buy that will have numerous oils that will help you through your cold.

Back