1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Coin Collecting

Discussion in 'Household, Hobbies & Pets' started by Princess Pyro, Apr 24, 2008.

1. sara

sara New Member

Thank you! I will see if I can find some one around here. If they are worth a good amount of money I would like to sell them. I will find out and if they are worth some thing would you like to possibly buy them?

2. Princess Pyro

Princess Pyro New Member

Even if they say they are worth nothing, If you want to sell, I want to buy :p

3. sara

sara New Member

lol ok

4. katharina

katharina Member

We have a few coins that are interesting, and a number of worldwide coins. That said, though, I can't say that anyone in the family collects them actively, no. When we see one we like, we add it to the rest, but that's rare.

5. Orrymain

Orrymain Member

I did mildly as a kid. My uncle had some. I have no idea what I have or if they are worth anything. I think mostly it's just stuff from people's travels.

6. claudine

claudine Member

This sounds so interesting! I've never been a coin collector. A few years ago I dreamed of becoming one though. Every coin has its history to tell, I find it fascinating. So many people have held them in their hands. Unfortunately, it's a very expensive hobby:( Too expensive for me.