• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Cloverfield

Snowbaby

Has anyone seen the new movie Cloverfield?

Hubby & I went to see it last.... OMG it was good!!! Wouldn't recommend it for anyone who suffers with motion sickness though as it's all handheld camera filmed. But yes, best movie I've seen in a long long time!!

Anyone seen anything else worth going to see? We saw I Am Legend a few weeks ago - was good too but not as fab as Cloverfield
<

Werbung:
I saw it and also really enjoyed it. But I really got the crazy motion sickness - I think it took about 2 hours after the movie for me to finally settle.
<

I'll have to watch it when it comes out on DVD so I won't have to turn away every couple minutes.
<

Woo
<

I saw it with two friends. Two of us thought it would be horribly lame and unbareable, but Thurman (other person, sorry, it's easier to use names) Was totally hooked on seeing it. We all loved it! Take some Tylenol before you go see it, haha
<
That worked for us. The ending = annoying, though.
Well... I saw the Bucket List and some girly thing... oh yeah... 27 Dresses. The Bucket List was REALLY good. and 27 Dresses is good... if you're in one of those moods, that is.

Werbung:
I have not seen it yet but i heard good things. I have heard the motion sickness thing before. I will put it on my netflix along with 27 dresses and Junno.

Back