• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Clearing The Clutter

thistle

I've had enough of being constantly surrounded by clutter so I'm throwing it all out.......seriously everything lol. Basically if it's not been used/worn for at least 6 months, useful or has sentimental value it's gone. I think I need a skip
<

How often does everyone else clear out?

Werbung:
my bf is bad for keeping stuff from shoe box's to just random bits and its annoying he collects star wars crap (yep i hate it) lol and he keeps every single box. i dont mind the marvel collection box's there all stored away in a plastic box under the bed im forever throwing stuff out when hes at work and he never notices

I get frustrated and go through phases where I organize and give stuff away and throw junk away. I don't like having a bunch of crap around me. My house is small, and I don't like full shelves and counter tops, so I dehoard quite a bit.

I hate tidying up. The only thing I enjoy is ripping all the old letters and junkmail into the smallest possible pieces. I break up everything I chuck, LOL - I am soooo destructive like boxes, polystyrene, plastic hangars etc.

My bf had huge piles of old mens magazines like GQ etc which I ripped to confetti one sat afternoon when he was watching footie and I was bored. I did ask him before if they can be chucked and he said fine" but he got a bit miffed cos he didn't know I was going to tear them up so quick. I think he was going to save some girly pics the dirty sod
<
Anywayz, he calmed down After I pointed out he hadn't touched them for 5 years. Some of them had a layer of dust on
<

Werbung:
Back