• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Clear complexion

Werbung:
well actually i havent been using anything for my pimples/acne lately just been washing my face with water aboot 5 times a day
<
its working for me i have near to none now!
<
<
probably because the water hydrates the skin and also washes off excess oil
<

here is tip for a clear complexion that my older sis should use: if your younger sis has really dry skin, and uses face stuff for dry/ fair skinned people, you shouldn't use it if your skin is oily. it just won't work
<

my sis is still using mine
<
<
<

Originally posted by Snowbaby@Dec 1 2004, 11:09 AM
I know it's an old wives tale and that supposedly medical proof shows that chocolate doesn't affect skin, but I've found lately if i eat chocolate, I can bet on having spotty skin a few days after.
While I've heard that myth about skin care, it's really just having an unhealthy diet that gives you blemishes. So, while chocolate is usually safe, eating it in moderation is better
<

I have fairly good skin, and I just use the basic cleanse, tone and moisturise steps twice a day. It seems to work just fine.

Those of us that fear the wrinkles LOL

I read up on this...and it works...

Mash up a banana...spread it over your face (in the areas you want to target)....leave on for 15 mins and hey presto..your face is smoother and you cannot see any lines lol
<

Please don't hate me.... but I have been blessed with really good skin and have never had to use any products on my face. I only wash my face with water and then add moisturiser, always have done.

Werbung:
Oh i get spots quick
<
i use clean and clear but it's run out so i've been using some avon cleansers lately... they aren't all that though
<

And about the chocolate thing, it seems to effect my skin too, i only have to eat a small mars bar or something and within the week i have a spot somewhere on my face. usually on my forehead. Ergh.
<
my skin was perfect last year, the year before it was like a spot attraction lol. I don't know why they've suddenly decided to re appear
<
i hate spots...

Back