• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Clear complexion

Snowbaby

Drink one cup of mint water everyday for a clear complexion (apparently).

Have you tried it? Let us know!

Werbung:
To get clear complexion naturally, you can apply cucumber juice or grated cucumber or cucumber juice mixed with juices of carrot, lettuce or alfalfa over the face for skin eruptions.

Source:- Ask Jeeves

Facial mask for oily skin:-

Mix 3 tablespoons of raw oatmeal with 2 tablespoons of cold water

apply directly onto the face

leave for 5 minutes or until the mask hardens

Rinse with cool water

Hey Snowy

Thanks for those. My mum is always bugging me about looking after my skin so I'll have to try a few of these out :)

I use this stuff called cetaphil that works really well for keeping my skin clear.

Wot works best is drinking a few litres of water a day n then using tea tree oil (on a cotton bud or a cotton pad) n rub it on your face/infected area twice a week. i dont recommend more then 4 times especially in a row becoz it will begin to burn your skin. also never use cinnamon oil that bruns your skin instantly.

one more "tip" when you get home from school/work or woteva just splash your face with water to remove the excess sweat/dirt/grime you name it. n pat dry...

well thats it from me. also surprisingly toothpaste (colgates n maybe others) clears em up real quick n i swear on the goddess i am NOT joking! i use it!! try it before you judge :) :D

Originally posted by Snowbaby@Sep 11 2004, 10:22 PM
Facial mask for oily skin:-

Mix 3 tablespoons of raw oatmeal with 2 tablespoons of cold water

apply directly onto the face

leave for 5 minutes or until the mask hardens

Rinse with cool water
Will have to try that one out Snowy,one side effect of having PCOS is excessivly oily skin.

Im getting married on 27th November this year and want to look fantastic on the day,so hope that works. :tu:

I have that problem to alice. I've got really oily skin now :unsure: . Never used to. Think i'll try a few natural remedies see how i get on with them. Hopefully 1 will work, coz i've tried just about everything else :cry: Congrats for the big day :tu:

Originally posted by AliceCoopersGirl@Sep 17 2004, 11:12 AM
Im getting married on 27th November this year and want to look fantastic on the day,so hope that works. :tu:
CONGRATS on ur up coming marriage!!! How exciting for u!!!!!

:wub: :tu: :D :wub:

Not sure if u can find this product where u guys live, but i have recently started using Superdrugs Tea Tree foaming facial wash. I suffer from oily skin also, and it seems to be great. Really cleans my face. I also have extremely sensitive skin and this product was fine for me. Give it a go!!!

I got a clear complextion ...... whether any of what i do contribute to it or im just lucky i dont know ........ I dont use soap of any kind hav'nt done in years i use T tree face cleanser and also kelp facial wash ....... once a week i love dead sea mud pack it feels brill when u remove skin is so soft and i always apply a moisteriser in day and a night cream at night and always remove make up b4 going to bed. :D

Im also a veggie so maybe that got something to do with it also ...... as i dont eat any fatty foods except popcorn lolol

I don't know if this happens to everyone but i get spots from stress.
What i do is wash my face with soap, then clense it and apply spot medicine. When it's an emergency i use concealer but i'm not a make-up person...

Gah I so posted but it got lost...

Apparently honey masks are brilliant. My sister tried one the other night and her skin was so soft. It exfoliates (that's not how it's spelt is it?). Just put honey all over your face like a mask, leae it on for a while then wash it off.

I know it's an old wives tale and that supposedly medical proof shows that chocolate doesn't affect skin, but I've found lately if i eat chocolate, I can bet on having spotty skin a few days after.

I have this Natio soap thats really seemed to work, its all 100% natural and is meant for sensitive skin, and it really does "clean away impurities" :p
And I also have this Dermo-purifying body wash by......damn it.......ill edit the name in later :D but it's really really good, it leaves your skin soft and smooth ALL over :tu:

Werbung:
i have this new "ganier soft" stuff thats a '3 step program' thats working well for me :D the difference was noticable after 2 days!! hehe :p

Back