• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Christmas Or Easter?

Christmas or Easter?

• Christmas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Easter

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Snowbaby

<

or

<

Werbung:
Me too..it's about the presents
<

Actually, Christmas is kind of..more festive. And you're expecting the NY Eve..so..and Easter just passes by, somehow..although I prefer spring over winter.

I much rather prefer Easter. Christmas is too hectic. Worrying is everything as it should be.

How early should I get up to put the turkey in the oven? Is this cooked all the way through? Where is the present I hid from my [xxx] so they wouldn't find it? I wonder if they are only smiling and saying thank you to be nice and they really dont like their present at all. Gosh, the star looks crooked on the tree. The mashed potatoes are watery, damn...now they're too thick. God, please give me strength to not yell at my cousin for aggravating my cat. I dread cleaning all those dishes.

That is just a sample of what my mind goes through on Christmas lol. Easter, on the other hand, is much more fun
<
. All the presents to give is usually the same, children aren't disappointed in their basket, and they have so much fun finding eggs.

Werbung:
Back