• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Charly Sheen Ratings

Orrymain

I am astounded, and disappointed, that our society is so messed up that people are flocking to watch a clearly disturbed man and any show he's been in. The ratings are sky high. That makes us a very sick society.

Werbung:
I agree, Orrymain. Sheen is clearly disturbed and addicted to God knows what kind of mind-warping substances, and yet he's on the news constantly. I want to feel sorry for him, but everytime "his cockiness" talks, I want to punch him. He not only is an arrogant actor son of a famous (and very likeable) father, but he is a substance abuser who has beaten up more than one wife or girlfriend. Why are we even giving him any of our attention? He's not worth it!

I have to wonder what Martin Sheen is going through right now. He's tried so hard to help Charlie in the past. He has to be distraught over this.

Well he was hardly a model parent.. This is how he behaved when Charlie was a kid.. it's no wonder he takes after his dad. He needs professional help before he comes to a sorry end. Unfortunately all the people around him are profiting from him and they are not about to halt their own gravy train.

Werbung:
Well the public isn't helping either. They are giving Charlie so much power, it's sick. Now there's even a Sirius radio channel that is all Sheen. Ridiculous.

Back