• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Casual around the house

Orrymain what is a moo moo? I have never come across the term before (except as Stavy says as a childish name for a cow).

Werbung:
I don't enjoy being too casual. I usually wear my frilly skirts or lace dresses when I'm at home. I have this obsession with always looking as pretty as possible. When I have a really lazy day I wear a long, warm sweater and overknees.

For those who don't know what a "muumuu" (pronounced like "moo moo") is, it's a basically a long, loose dress that is sometimes worn by overweight women.

As to the original question - when I have a day off (like today... yay for working at a school and experiencing the joys of snow days once again)... I usually just wear jeans or sweats with a hoodie or a t-shirt. They're both comfy for lounging in, and practical for getting things done around the house if I so choose to be productive.

I like to relax when I'm a home. I usually wear a casual shirt and an old skirt. I really don't like to wear pants of any kind, they make me feel restricted. So, if I was wearing pants, I take them off as soon as I get home.

The home is where you can be most comfortable so I usually wear something that makes me feel comfortable and relax. I will normally just wear a T-shirt and long pants. It's easier to get around the house with such an attire. I don't wear a skirt at home.

Honestly, I don't wear clothes when I am home. Yes, I am one of those people that walks around the house naked. It is only my boyfriend and I so we can kind of do as we please. He thinks that I am a nudist but it is the most comfortable; I don't feel I need to wear clothes when there is no one around...that's just me.

Werbung:
I always wear a little bit of clothing around the house, especially in this heat. It is summer now over her in the UK. It is hot all day and all night, and there is very little relief from it. I live with my mom, her boyfriend, and their three kids, and so I can;t walk around naked - as I would like. My mother does though, but I just stay in my room and put my fan on.

I don't feel comfortable around my mom's boyfriend even when I have clothees on, never mind when I don't.

Back