• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Casual around the house

Orrymain

When you're just at home, hanging out, what kind of clothes do you like to wear? I mean are you in sweats, work clothes, or what most of the time?

Werbung:
mostly just one of hubby's extra huge tee shirts... long enough on me..

first thing i do when i get home from work is ditch the outfit.. i have to dress pretty formal at work, and it's a relief to slouch in bare feet and a comfy shirt...

I love to stay in my pj bottoms. I had a guy come today to look at my washer and I am sure he thought I was nuts but they are just so comfy. I hate to get out of them.

nothing wrong with that luv2write... so long as you had a top on as well
biggrin.png

If its just me & the girls, then I'll be a half-nudist as my friend calls it. Its just t-shirt & underwear. If its laundry day or I know someone is coming over, I'll wear a pair of hubby's sports shorts or sweat pants.

The weather is warming up so it's time to shift from the sweats to something cooler; how about an old fashioned moo moo? <g>

I dress pretty casual but I have to be comfortable. I like to be up and dressed to go somewhere because my days are pretty busy I don't have time to change my clothes.

I like to be comfortable. If I am just going to the store or staying home I do not get too dressed up . But if I plan on going out all day long, I make sure to dress up more.

I like to be comfortable and practical when I am at home so it is either jeans and T shirt or a denim skirt and a T shirt.

Practical is the key when I am at home as well. I usually have house work to do or am just lounging to want to be too dressed up.

Werbung:
LOL Stavy!
Yes, comfortable is very important. I usually don't wear anything that I don't mind getting dirty as I am home all day with the kids. We like to play in the garden and do crafts also.

Back